• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Inviction [US] ♕

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm leaving. Many of you may be thinking "Oh he's doing it again" but I don't like what this clan has become. It used to be a family, and we all had fun playing together and owning nerbz, but it's changed. A lot. Many people who were major contributors to the foundations of our early group have been cast out, and it's time for me to move on. Thanks for all the awesome times, and I'll see you on teamspeak regularly cause ily bbs.
Frigidus already said you won't be in this clan due to your Inactivity.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Frid, I said only use this account for when your updating the thread, not talking about yourself on here :p

mrcrafty1

Diamond
Reaction score
Frig that's low man. Why are you so against me all the sudden...
Its just that you were a little unactive and some members didn't like you. I liked you but some other peiople didn't. No hate to frig, it wasn't that much of his decision

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
Its just that you were a little unactive and some members didn't like you. I liked you but some other peiople didn't. No hate to frig, it wasn't that much of his decision
I really hate to argue here but he has a point. He was NOT inactive. In fact he was active most of the time. I always talk to zebra and most of the teams he says he's in the teamspeak. Just wanted to bring up this point and don't intend for any flame/arguing, Just sharing my point from what i've seen. :p

mrcrafty1

Diamond
Reaction score
I really hate to argue here but he has a point. He was NOT inactive. In fact he was active most of the time. I always talk to zebra and most of the teams he says he's in the teamspeak. Just wanted to bring up this point and don't intend for any flame/arguing, Just sharing my point from what i've seen. :p
I understand, he left anyways though. I know you are not trying to cause flame, but yeah....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci