• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♥♡♥goldlab's skin me competition! ♥♡♥ (Prizes!)

do you love me?

• Total voters
Reaction score
What is a Skin me competition?
The skin me competition is a competition which I have decided to host. The aim of the game is to win the game ahd beat some of the best skinners out there?
What do I do?
I will post 1 picture of me IRL, which may have more than one person in(-if it does, there shall be 2 winners, one per persons)
Next you guys must make a skin, using the photo as reference. Then post the skin on the forum with your ign, skype and whatever.This is so I can make the prizesmif you win!

The theme:Blocky skins! Some examples of this and a tutorial on how to make these!

http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/pixelpancake-v20/

http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/blocky-skin-shading-tutorial/

THE PRIZES:
1ST PRIZE: 3 custom rendered minecraft pictures!

2ND PRIZE:2 custom minecraft renders!
3RD PRIZE:1 custom minecraft render!
Note. All renders can have blocks, items and mobs but as of now, I cannot do more than one person, unless someone is a mob. I also will not be able to post any examples until TUESDAY as I'm on holiday!
if you know any good skinner please tag them

Competition closing date: 18th
thank you for entering and good luck!
image:
20140407_202635.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes I am on the right, and this photo was taken on an aeroplane on the way to spain.
the person onnthe left is Alaki , who is my older brother.
I suppose I do look like finn....

Reaction score
Sorry for the double butmi thought I miht add some more information into this.

Judges:
Alaki
goldlab
monkfish1239
The other judges are not biased with other players in the community, and therefore will be pickjng the top 3
I am also judging and have no FRIENDS (poor me) in the community, and hence I shall not be biased either

We are willing to allow more time, for the skinners to make the best possible skins they can!

Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci