• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

✷ Duck's Designs! ✷

Do you like my work?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FossilBricks

Experienced
Reaction score
That's pretty stubborn of you considering the fact that you offended duckluv321 and didn't use constructive critisism.
EDIT: And the fact that you also reported mine and ducks posts and got them delelted.
I didn't report anything... I don't care her work is horrible. gg nerd.

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: LittleRawr_
Any text included?: No :)
Full body, half body, or just the head: Head :D
Pose?(if you chose full body):-------
duckluv321 <3

Quno79

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN (for the skin): Quno79
Any text included?: Quno79 :D
Full body, half body, or just head?: full body
Pose? (If you chose full body): One hand up to the sky and one hand staying down
Could i have clouds as a background and have a cape on :D
Gl man ;)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
IGN (for the skin): Quno79
Any text included?: Quno79 :D
Full body, half body, or just head?: full body
Pose? (If you chose full body): One hand up to the sky and one hand staying down
Could i have clouds as a background and have a cape on :D
Gl man ;)
Added to queue, although you might want to read what is below :)

Thread update-

I'm sorry, guys, I really, really am, but I don't think the whole "drawing" avatars is really my thing. I'm fine doing head avatars, but half and full body... they're just not looking good at all.

Any current requests of full body, or half body will remain on the queue, but the final product will be a head avatar, and not a full, or half body.
If you are currently on the queue, and you've requested a full or half body avatar, but now that I am removing them from the shop and you will be receiving a head avatar, and you do not want a head avatar, please just reply to the thread so I can remove you from the queue.

Again, I'm really, really sorry guys, but I just don't think that full body and half body avatars are going to work out for me.

Quno79

Experienced
Reaction score
Added to queue, although you might want to read what is below :)

Thread update-

I'm sorry, guys, I really, really am, but I don't think the whole "drawing" avatars is really my thing. I'm fine doing head avatars, but half and full body... they're just not looking good at all.

Any current requests of full body, or half body will remain on the queue, but the final product will be a head avatar, and not a full, or half body.
If you are currently on the queue, and you've requested a full or half body avatar, but now that I am removing them from the shop and you will be receiving a head avatar, and you do not want a head avatar, please just reply to the thread so I can remove you from the queue.

Again, I'm really, really sorry guys, but I just don't think that full body and half body avatars are going to work out for me.
Thats ok a head would still be awesome :D

Mrbobbob891

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey Duck long time no see I guess. I was just wondering how was my character doing? Not to be a bother. Or to rush you. But I was just wondering the progress on my character :) Thanks!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Duck long time no see I guess. I was just wondering how was my character doing? Not to be a bother. Or to rush you. But I was just wondering the progress on my character :) Thanks!
You are seriously like the cool person ever for being so chill about this. I continue to forget to make your avatar :p I know this is like the third time I've asked, but if you could PM me (click my name, and "Start a Comversation") with the details of what you want, that'd be awesome, and I will really get to it this time :)

Thank you so much for being so patient <3

Mrbobbob891

Tribute
Reaction score
You are seriously like the cool person ever for being so chill about this. I continue to forget to make your avatar :p I know this is like the third time I've asked, but if you could PM me (click my name, and "Start a Comversation") with the details of what you want, that'd be awesome, and I will really get to it this time :)

Thank you so much for being so patient <3
Thanks! :D But just take your time since I'm not trying to rush you. I am going on vacation for the Thanksgiving break so I will notify you when I get back. So just take as much time as you need! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci