• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

﹣ Skittles EU ﹣

do you like skittles? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ogn | Luke

Career
Reaction score
IGN: ogn / Best_Gamer_666
Name: : Luke
Statistics: 70/400 , not playing for them currently
Past Clans: Swarm , WarGodz , Phoenix , Astral , Zotikus , Ismerize , Retro etc.
Why do you want to join: Because it's holiday and I have enough time to play minecraft a lot.
Also , I like the members

PowerOfGuri

Career
Reaction score
L O L "Skittles 5 - 0 Waves"

Shur we rekd you in the first and the only round (the only player that did well was dengel) and you asked for leaving the room and then we went yolo for a 2 tem and you didn't give us the win even though we won that round .-. One more Clan with fake wins, you guys are so awful ..

EmperorNathaan

Survivor
Reaction score
3 timmes better then you...
how come we've beaten u four times and you haven't beaten us once then?

also how can u be 3 "timmes" better than me, when yesterday in the cw on zone I killed you with 9.5 in a fair fight? lool

SkittlesClan

Survivor
Reaction score
L O L "Skittles 5 - 0 Waves"

Shur we rekd you in the first and the only round (the only player that did well was dengel) and you asked for leaving the room and then we went yolo for a 2 tem and you didn't give us the win even though we won that round .-. One more Clan with fake wins, you guys are so awful ..
We got a DQ for 1 of ur members filtering bypass , we talked to a mod about it and he said DQ.. We told u on skype and all u did was spam so we left.

SkittlesClan

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: ogn / Best_Gamer_666
Name: : Luke
Statistics: 70/400 , not playing for them currently
Past Clans: Swarm , WarGodz , Phoenix , Astral , Zotikus , Ismerize , Retro etc.
Why do you want to join: Because it's holiday and I have enough time to play minecraft a lot.
Also , I like the members
Congrats, you have made it as trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci