• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

﹣ Skittles EU ﹣

do you like skittles? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IGN: Polsito
Nationality: Spain
Tell Us About Yourself: I am a great pvpeer and i just would love to join the clan!

xEldins

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: WeaponHax
Nationality: Italy
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a guy that wants to join in this clan, I've been in clans like Dinasty, Vector and others clan. I want to play with you and meet some people! I don't play for stats and I think to have some experience.

SkittlesClan

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: WeaponHax
Nationality: Italy
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a guy that wants to join in this clan, I've been in clans like Dinasty, Vector and others clan. I want to play with you and meet some people! I don't play for stats and I think to have some experience.
Declined , spend some time on TS

Arkeyy aka kbkey

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: AvKeyy
Nationality: ITA
Tell Us About Yourself: My stats is 500/2400. I am good using sword, rod, fns ; I make a lot of combos and my ping is 80ms.
My clans: Glacial - Predation - Athomize - UnStable - Horizon - Giants - Triest - Ismerize - Royalty - Raven - VisionEU

Silf

Career
Reaction score
IGN: AvKeyy
Nationality: ITA
Tell Us About Yourself: My stats is 500/2400. I am good using sword, rod, fns ; I make a lot of combos and my ping is 80ms.
My clans: Glacial - Predation - Athomize - UnStable - Horizon - Giants - Triest - Ismerize - Royalty - Raven - VisionEU
Ismerize?

Dualzz2Hot

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:xlsonFTW
Nationality:Romania
Tell Us About Yourself:My name is Seby and i like Minecraft,I'm good player and active,i want to entry in clan becouse is a active clan and i like skittles <333 i was in:Feigned (elite)
RedLight(Capitan) Vion(Elite) V1 V2,IntrePrid(Trial),Retro(elite)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci