• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

*:・゚✧ [Free] Art Requests ✧・゚*:

Julia

Platinum
Reaction score
Southyy ♥ Gravel ♥ Unclassified : If there's any changes you want pls tell me and
I'll be glad to fix it for you (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Looks like a narwhal onesie right? (∩︵∩)
To be honest, I had a struggle making your sunglasses my bad, but I'll be happy to fix it if you want to actually have the glasses on or make it more "manlier" idek.
I think the stomach part of the sloth was the ONE thing I had difficulty with tbh. Every time I look at it you look like a pregnant sloth to me ffs. C R Y

As for everyone else, I'm still doing it sorry I'm taking such a long time (◕︿◕✿)

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Southyy ♥ Gravel ♥ Unclassified : If there's any changes you want pls tell me and I'll be glad to fix it for you (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Looks like a narwhal onesie right? (∩︵∩)
To be honest, I had a struggle making your sunglasses my bad, but I'll be happy to fix it if you want to actually have the glasses on or make it more "manlier" idek.
I think the stomach part of the sloth was the ONE thing I had difficulty with tbh. Every time I look at it you look like a pregnant sloth to me ffs. C R Y
OMG THE PREGNANT SLOTH LOOKS AMAZING!

Blockyy

Survivor
Reaction score
ign: A_Block3
is your skin based on anything?: no its an orange block
write n/a if no c:
10/10 form

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ign: Anadarko