• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1 0 0 0 POSTS BOYSSSS

Julia

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi MCSG ♥ I'm Julia and I'm a randy gril forumer
that magically appeared in US.
Here's my story??? LOL bye.
pepsizPower is cool.

My story? c:
-----
One day I was watching Joey Graceffa and found out that he played
a Minecraft game based on the movie 'The Hunger Games'. Thinking about it
now makes me want to drink bleach with olives because I was such a fan girl. o k
I played US occasionally trying to find Joey and Stacy but I never had the chance to
because the servers were always full or I was on at the wrong times.. after finding Stacy
for so long I got kicked and was sick of US so I decided to go to the AU community.

About two months into MCSG I bought Diamond donor and after getting donor I
was recognized by a few people in MCSG and met friends. I'm currently stabbing
myself while writing this 'cause I don't remember some of this. I remember myself
getting into clans when I interrupted a clan battle between NuggetZ and Apex.. Bla bla

A few of my first friends (Quetzal14 ♥ I can't find the others) played on the AU servers and we did everything together as a group..had an smp, skype calls, mcsg day/nights but eventually we split 'cause two of the girls started to hate me because I talked to other boys. L O L this story is giving me aids.

Bla bla... I was on MCSG late at night and met a group of people (topGearsGear ♥ LadyofLuck ♥ R4ZZ ♥ Shelby ) they introduced me to a group of friends that I don't talk to anymore sadly but.. we were the goon squad of AU MCSG. Soon after, I met (@OfficialSimran ♥ Cindy) Uh fast forward ►► I don't really talk to them anymore but I still love them no matter what. Uhm bla bla I joined Ressurection (not really joined but o well i was in the clan) then I made a clan called #Plastics because one night we watched Mean Girls as a group and that happened..oh yea and I got Platinum donor whenever that came out LOL

Bla bla around summer August '14 I was on and off with MCSG and then left MCSG for League cause I was bored with MC. Came on the forums about month to month bla bla. About a month ago I was watching GV Bunny FuFu (Support for GV) on Twitch and I saw a familiar name in the chat. Good ole Tironas11 was talking to Bunny and I asked him if he was the one from MCSG later he brings DQ into the twitch chat but none of them knew who I was. I went back on the forums and found DQ's league name - I added him bla bla 2/14 Lee sin came in.

Then I met Apex and became friends with (Tironas11 ♥ DQ ♥ BishBash ♥ Top ♥
ScrewYouGumby2 ) Uh, we played a few league games bla bla then I met the elevate squad and Apex became Forgotten. Elevate were really nice people so I just stayed with them and we played League bla bla (ScrewYouGumby ♥ IPureGold ♥ Sage9597 ♥ Lining) One day we decided to play a custom and Zeno came on the Teamspeak + we all talked. Zeno is a great tower diver btw then I met smelly smelly Maxypie and Rebels.

This story is giving me more aids uhm I then went on Infinitive TS and was moved up by
Branbob83 and I befriended them uhm idk what else. I got called a boy by NativeTalent
and thats when I met Eternity uhm I guess I stand here I guess. Oh, I met Alliance and
Amnesty (Hokama ♥ Leafed ♥ Imanol | Akame) lol this story is making me laugh now.

edit; i have two sons now BlueCaptain and Groot

⊹ · ✷    ✧ ✹  Mentions ✦     ✵   ˚ ⊹
pepsizPower ♡ You wanted to be first so here you go. I don't remember how I met you tbh I'm glad I did! You're a really sweet person and you have such an adorable
sneeze but I won't mention that shhhh. I don't really know what to write lol loser. ily

Shelby ♡ I remember when we talked a lot with tops b_tches but then you applied for Mod and we never really talked after that and I've lost all contact with you but I
really do hope you're doing fine and I'll never forget late '13 c:

123456789matrty ♡ I really do miss talking to you and I'll never forget the day when you joined #Plastics c: Ahh good ole times. Let's talk again on Teamspeak
one day whenever you're back on 3: P.S. I've always loved your singing ;-; ily

JoelJCE ♡ Ahh I remember when I first met you in the AU hub and I would always say hi to you cause at that time I loved Mods lol It's been a while since I've actually
talked to you but I hope you're doing well!

Jordstar3479 ♡ Seems like you're one of the only AU people I recognize on the forums lately... It's been quite the time since we've last talked ay Jordy? Let's never forget
the old clans! (I forgot what they were called aw cry) Taeyeong, you, and me #1. c: imy!

RelentlessForce ♡ Do you even exist on the forums still? AH I MISS YOU SO MUCH MR FORCE. You were the biggest lad in Plastics and I'll never forget what happened during clanbattles and scrims hahaha. You kind of left us for the Mods but it's okay. I miss you Mr Force! It's been nice to talk to you on mcsg ts whenever I'm on.

ScrewYouGumby2 ♡ Tyty for introducing me to Elevate Squad and bringing me in. You always talk about duo'ing but pft anyways goodluck to g5 you'll make it soon! Also, we all need to watch more LCK
holy nerds.Why does this sound like a goodbye thread mothr f_kr. I still have yet to call you Pete/Peter cause you're forever Gumberino Pepperino :3 ily

UpdatinStatus ♡ Hey guys UpdatinStatus here and today we're here bringing you another US Clan Leaderboards on the map Holiday Resort. HEY KYLE you're honestly my favorite f-boy and you're a chill friend c: We uh still need to finish our series so yea ily lots. P.s. you're such a big nerd just like sage and we have nice inside jokes. [they'renotreallyinsidejokesbuty'know]

Top ♡ Eyean you know a lot about my personal life and it's nice to have a friend I can tell everything to. c: I'm glad we're friends and I hope you're doing well where ever you are rn! ily lotss!!

Zado ♡ LOL I remember I met you from the Phoenix clanbattle or scrim I don't even know.. #USBuddies c: You're really weird Zado but at the same time you're cool. Glad we still talk pal!! ily

Sage9597 ♡ OH YUUUUUUP. HEY SAGE you're really cool and I love talking to you and Tom on TS cause you guys are cool cats & I love the fact that you skipped a division up to s3 /seppuku. Also, you're a real big nerd just like that little boy and his galaxy blanket kekeke. ily

DQ ♡ Never forget the first game I played with you on league. Good ole 2/14 Lee sin. Great ganks by the legendary Zenority but I can say the same for my 2/6 Annie. You're a cool pal and I still never got to say hi to ur madre pft. We don't really talk a lot anymore but ily !!

I want to stop with the mentions but I'm not going to so suck me. pls dont report for sexual.

NativeTalent ♡ I just recently started talking to you but you're a cool friend. You're quite a curious chap but i guess i can deal with it. Tb to when you called me a boy constantly q.q & you're adorable Ily native!! P.s. you sound 12 on your laptop c: dont h8 me

Henry ♡ LOL UR A JOKE. Hi henry you're a really abusive friend and it makes me cry a lot but you're actually really cool and you're a big nerd haha. pls get me pool party lulu ;-; I just met you a while ago but ily!! Also we need to play league more.

Ceroria ♡ I might have forgotten about you... oops. Buttttt cerororoorororooorororia, I dont
think I've ever actually talked to you but from the forums you're a really nice pal and we
should talk sometime on Teamspeak!! Keep on being the forum god you are c: dont tell dq ily!!

If, I forgot about you either I don't remember you or I just forgot to put you on here. LOL I'll be gladly to add you though if I forgot about you (๑´• .̫ •ू`๑)
I might disappear soon enough again.

Last edited:

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
oh boy the legend is first, grats on 1k you loser ( :

pepsizPower ♡ You wanted to be first so here you go. I don't remember how I met you tbh I'm glad I did! You're a really sweet person and you have such an adorable
sneeze but I won't mention that shhhh. I don't really know what to write lol loser. ily
ily2 and MY SNEEZE IS NOT EVEN CUTE STHAPP ty, and i am a loser thanks for acknowledging

Julia

Platinum
Reaction score

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congratulations Julia! 1000k posts is a pretty good milestone. Although I may not know you, you seem like a pretty cool person! :3 Keep on posting \(^.^*)/

Leafed

Career
Reaction score
Maybe one day your dream will come true and you will meet Joey Graceffa and Stacyana.

and yay i was tagged, im so special

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci