• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.6 and MCSG

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
1.6 has been the most buggy release, in my time with Minecraft.
I just got the email for this, and I'd like to congratulate whoever came up with the idea. I don't think I'll be playing on the servers until they fix the right-click bug on Mac, it makes the games almost impossible for me.

Reaction score
I feel dumb, but what are active premium members? o_O

Also, as others have said, I think that in the future MCSG should wait a week or so after a [major] update to update the servers. That way a lot of the minor bugs that bug everyone should be fixed.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score

Also, as others have said, I think that in the future MCSG should wait a week or so after a [major] update to update the servers. That way a lot of the minor bugs that bug everyone should be fixed.
People with 1000+ Posts, and 500+ likes.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You are an example as you are currently an active Iron Sponsor.

People with 1000+ Posts, and 500+ likes.

No, the people who are upgraded (aka Iron, Gold, Diamond). Not "active forum" members that are not upgraded. "Active" meaning their account is currently upgraded with the premium rank.

Reaction score
For the record, this update has been tame with bugs in my opinion. Things were a lot more broken last update than this one. Either way, I'm sure Mojang will handle this within the week. I suppose we can't do more than wait and see what happens, but for now it'd be nice if people would stop complaining, seeing as this thread is out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci