• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.6 Stability Updates

misterzane

Survivor
Reaction score
Chad and Forairan i think you should consider downgrading to 1.5.2 again till 1.6.2 comes out and optifine comes out

what do you think?

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
THE OPTIFINE PERCENTAGE IS ACTUALLY AT 30%, GOD GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT YOU NOOB.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Chad and Forairan i think you should consider downgrading to 1.5.2 again till 1.6.2 comes out and optifine comes out

what do you think?
As said before, we're not downgrading if at all possible - most of our members have already upgraded to 1.6, and a 1.5 downgrade would likely confuse the 90% of people that don't go on the forum.

THE OPTIFINE PERCENTAGE IS ACTUALLY AT 30%, GOD GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT YOU NOOB.
It was at 25% at the time I posted this thread, at 3:15 AM. Please consider the time factor before you attempt to correct someone.

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
As said before, we're not downgrading if at all possible - most of our members have already upgraded to 1.6, and a 1.5 downgrade would likely confuse the 90% of people that don't go on the forum.

It was at 25% at the time I posted this thread, at 3:15 AM. Please consider the time factor before you attempt to correct someone.
Update the thread then home skillet

misterzane

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to wake up in the middle of the night to update the progress on the thread whenever OptiFine updates their progress. Besides, you can click the link to find the progress yourself.
true dat

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci