• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.6 Update! Do you like it or not?!

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
I hate the living sh- crap out of it. I used to rock minecraft with 400+ fps. Now I only get around... 30? The sprinting was glitched, patched it, and when I go on the Hive, still the same. Horses.. I don't really care. The villagers, They added sounds. Dont really care. But I cant do my epic PVP moves or anything anymore.. I found a game called roblox.. and the first game I went into, was full of 6 - 12 year olds.. I play TF2 alot.. thats fun. But in the end, I dont like the 1.6 update.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I found a game called roblox.. and the first game I went into, was full of 6 - 12 year olds...
Sounds like you'd fit right in! :)

There's no point in posting a rage thread on the forums. There's ways to fix these problems. If you haven't already, reinstall opitfine. Posting rage threads like these is just annoying and you come across like a 10 year old, and an unpleasant one at that.

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
Sounds like you'd fit right in! :)
Haha thank you!

No really, I didnt rage. I was just thinking "Whats others opinions?" so I made the fourm post. Hey, Atleast I did not post for the title "EW TEH 1.6 UPDATE SUCKS NIFKJB:LUABF" I gave my opinion, that you shouldnt give a crap about. You were supposed to reply "Oh I dont really like it/I like it" and then say "Lets be friends!"

I posted in that fourm about you being unbanned. I supported with my most lovely heart. You should think twice before what you say.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci