• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.8 Anti-Aura system??

Britsh

Platinum
Reaction score
If it is carried out, the problem with the cheaters will be gone. Support!

Snowlion

Tribute
Reaction score
Well this is actually an unnecessary way to do it with command blocks.

Here's how I would do it. This was actually on a different server.

A mod types in the command /killaura (PlayerName)
That will spawn a NPC/Entity/Fake Player with unlimited health above the player's head which nobody can see except for the staff member who issued the command.
Now because KillAura/Forcefield attacks every entity that's around him, (Sorta the way LukeTheCat explained it) whether it's up, down, backwards, sideways or forward, he will always keep hitting the entity above him. But he won't know it. And so the staff member can easily see if he's using KillAura/Forcefield.

This is how LukeTheCat explained it Kill Aura
I don't think you, or the uploader, understand how kill auras work. What they do is send packets to the server which aren't triggered by the player. For example, the client will send a PlayerLookPacket (I can't remember the actual name of the packet, and I don't really want to look through the client source right now), then another which indicates that the player's sword has been swung when it finds a target. To the server it looks like the player has looked at the target and attacked. However, on the client's side, you don't see this change.

Sorry if any of the information above is inaccurate, it's been a while.

LukeTheCat

Survivor
Reaction score

That will spawn a NPC/Entity/Fake Player with unlimited health above the player's head which nobody can see except for the staff member who issued the command.
Now because KillAura/Forcefield attacks every entity that's around him, (Sorta the way LukeTheCat explained it) whether it's up, down, backwards, sideways or forward, he will always keep hitting the entity above him. But he won't know it. And so the staff member can easily see if he's using KillAura/Forcefield.

It would be incredibly easy for this to be bypassed though. All you have to do is check for visibility, health or any other properties the entity has that normal players don't. I believe most clients check for entity visibility anyway.

PeppiCola

Survivor
Reaction score

There is a hack called "triggerbot" which I have heard people call it, and apparently it swings only when the entity is directly in front of you, not at the side or above. If we had that system, "trigger-botters" would bypass that. But that would be good for Kill Aura/Forcefield.
I don't see a lot of "trigger-botters" around though. The only ones I seem to run into are reach hackers. Sometimes, not very often though, I run into hackers with killaura where they're looking at my nametag thingy.... too obvious! :p

Snowlion

Tribute
Reaction score
There is a hack called "triggerbot" which I have heard people call it, and apparently it swings only when the entity is directly in front of you, not at the side or above. If we had that system, "trigger-botters" would bypass that. But that would be good for Kill Aura/Forcefield.
I don't see a lot of "trigger-botters" around though. The only ones I seem to run into are reach hackers. Sometimes, not very often though, I run into hackers with killaura where they're looking at my nametag thingy.... too obvious! :p
Well triggerbot isn't as ad and bad as Kill Aura.
Kill Aura just makes you so over powered but triggerbot as you say only hits the entity in front of you.
It's of course an unfair advantage and makes the fight harder for you but my idea is very useful against Kill Aura users. If it works at least

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci