• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.8 Day 1 update

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well i am done with mcsg. Going play on a server that recently released Survival Games
You realize that you are delaying the ineviable, right? Besides, what will you do when 1.9 comes out? Quit every server?

Blacklaas

Platinum
Reaction score
And continue with the reset stats and not resume normal MCSG. Can not you see?
It is going to hell and do not understand why continue without taking what people say, well ... something is very wrong

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
finally a good reason not to play lel

Reactions: 1

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Thank you so very much for this thread, it puts everyone into a perspective of their questions for the past few months.
Just one question: Bountying is still not fixed :(

Thedarkemporer

Spectator
Reaction score
ARGGG A WELL SPOKEN AND THOUGHT OUT THREAD! WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY, THIS IS THE INTERNET! EVERYTHING IS OPINION BASED HGUIDHSUGHUDS
No but seriously, thanks for creating this thread and clearing up tons of stuff for me :D

Ari0niciKirato

Spectator
Reaction score
Some asian players are actually quitting now cause of the delay of the fishing rod and a little bit on the bow. The rod is useless for those who have high ping like 180+ms the delay is just insane when it comes to 1.8.

_Ziggurat_

Platinum
Reaction score
Is there any chance you can make 1.7 and 1.8 to work for MCSG?

xArghhhGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
They should change back to 1.7.... everyone hates 1.8 pvp and MCSG is mainly pvp, tbh it was a dumb decision changing to 1.8 and not asking the community or just having a strawpoll at least...

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
They should change back to 1.7.... everyone hates 1.8 pvp and MCSG is mainly pvp, tbh it was a dumb decision changing to 1.8 and not asking the community or just having a strawpoll at least...
Best part about 1.8 is that not everything is PvP. And, like I have said many times, it'll take some strategy and knowledge of the game to win.

xArghhhGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
Best part about 1.8 is that not everything is PvP. And, like I have said many times, it'll take some strategy and knowledge of the game to win.
SG Is mainly pvp, everyone hates the pvp in 1.8 and it isn't good for MCSG.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci