• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.8, MCGamer, and You: A Short Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Any TF2 updates Ava? I would like to see leaderboards and more game types added to it.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Above all, I really enjoyed the "short story" parts. c: Quite creative.
I'm glad to hear that 1.7 and 1.8 will be supported, although I do have a question - at what point will you switch to only 1.8?

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Im glad to hear this! :D

Thanks for all the effort you guys have made! :)

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Above all, I really enjoyed the "short story" parts. c: Quite creative.
I'm glad to hear that 1.7 and 1.8 will be supported, although I do have a question - at what point will you switch to only 1.8?
When we determine that a decently sized majority of our user base is running 1.8 and basic mod compatibility (i.e. OptiFine) has been updated to 1.8. I can say that unless we have issues that force us to switch off earlier, 1.7 support will be around for at least a month or two.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Woo, can't wait. It's going to be amazing with all the new features. :)

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I can tell 1.8 will be an amazing update for Map builders! So many new cool blocks to build with! :D

E

Ephiza

plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz mojang name changes nao
mojang na

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci