• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.8 ruined the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
You need to get use to it . You can't be in the first day a legend , wait until you get use to it . I know it's a little bit buggy , but Minecraft 1.8 was made for survival not for pvp . But it's not that bad man , i really like it no . MCSG fixed all the bugs and now it's better . It's enjoyable . Ermmm ... ya it's not like 1.7 but it's still enjoyable , u need to get use to it .
I've been playing with it for the past 1 week and it's crap c:

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I think MCGamer had to update regardless. In the future when 1.9 and 2.0 and whatever else comes out, we can't just be stuck in 1.7 forever :3. I know a lot of people think it's not the best but you have to get used to it ;-;

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
I think MCGamer had to update regardless. In the future when 1.9 and 2.0 and whatever else comes out, we can't just be stuck in 1.7 forever :3. I know a lot of people think it's not the best but you have to get used to it ;-;
But I like the fact that they don't ask the community, they just do it without anyone's permission. Overall, we are the ones that keep this server alive not them.

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
exactly if no one update until they see what it can do then no will ever update as no one will ever find that feature that could be beneficial to us

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
There was no reason to update to 1.8 in the first place.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft wasn't made for PvP in the first place.
This. Minecraft isn't a PvP game; it just so happens that some form of very simple PvP mechanics take place to allow it. If you honestly want a solid PvP experience, I suggest checking out MMO's or FPS'.

caesar1108

Diamond
Reaction score
Stealth all what you said it's true.I think the MCSG shall do a strawpoll with: WHO WANTS 1.8 or 1.7.Why the MCSG doesn't let the players to vote?

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
But I like the fact that they don't ask the community, they just do it without anyone's permission. Overall, we are the ones that keep this server alive not them.
Yes I know, but the update was going to have to happen eventually, and it's better than it's done sooner rather than later, so people can get used to it.
As I've said I haven't noticed much difference myself, I've been using 1.8 since September. Honestly I thought everyone did until mcgamer annouced the server update and people started complaining xD
You just have to get used to it, or stop playing if it comes to that. There's nothing you can do except hope minecraft fixes some stuff in the next update.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People hate change. Just get use to it. That is life.

They had to go to fully 1.8 in order to do different things, like new maps with new blocks. They can create game modes that have to involve the new features of 1.8. Yes, MCGamer started with MCSG but people do need to realize that they do want to expand, and updating the servers to 1.8 was needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci