• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.8 vs 1.7 Lag!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd hate to see your school grades :p
That really doesnt make sense if you think about it... You are using circumstantial evidence for a purely bias and empty argument, the fact that I use improper grammar on a forum for Minecraft would not necessarily display my educational advancements in the real world. I understand you enjoy tryharding on the forums, the MINECRAFT forums it doesnt mean I have to use correct grammar.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
That really doesnt make sense if you think about it... You are using circumstantial evidence for a purely bias and empty argument, the fact that I use improper grammar on a forum for Minecraft would not necessarily display my educational advancements in the real world. I understand you enjoy tryharding on the forums, the MINECRAFT forums it doesnt mean I have to use correct grammar.
Did you just call me out?

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Did you just call me out?
I sense you are one of those "keyboard warriors" the one that thinks they are big because they have the ability to make up retarded and asinine insults about people they dont know, and then goes on the follow up on those retarded and asinine insults turning into an argument, a then retarded and asinine argument and it turns out you were never really anything and you just enjoy attempting to cyberbully people.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Aidan Tuatara can we please not flame otherwise I'll have to get a mod.

Aidan I have to agree with Tuatara, the threads and posts were very funny at first, but now they are just getting annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci