• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1 Year Anniversary on the Forums!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Well, the time has finally come! After 1 year and 7 months ingame, and 365 days on the forums, this marks my 1 year anniversary! I'd like to thank all you guys for being a part of the whole community, and making it a fun and awesome environment for me. I originally created a forums account just to become a mod, not knowing that you need to be over 15 and can't have one sentence answers. After getting immediately denied after applying, I started to see all these users having an awesome time on the screenshot thread. Being amazed by the fun everyone was having, I decided to start getting active JUST to impress the Sr. Mods to accept me. After a few months or so, I got a really good bond between my forums and myself, and didn't really post to impress anyone, only to interact with the community. At this point, a year after my immature self, I have learned to respect this community for what it is. There may be ups and downs in the community, but nothing will stop me from leaving, for this is MCGamer, and always will be MCGamer. <3 Thank you.

I am not going to tag anyone, as all you deserve to be here for being a part of the love here.

Things that have happened over my 1 year of interaction:
[/] 1000 Posts
[/] 500 Likes
[/] 100 Wins
[/] 200 Wins
[/] 300 Wins
[/] Not a green bean

Goals I hope to achieve in the near future:
[] Become a MCGamer Moderator to help the community.
[] 500 Wins
[] 1000 Likes
[] 2000 Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci