• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1 year as a Sr. Citizen/Mod

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
What a story, and so fitting too! Your an amazing person and your doing a great job. Here's to another year! ;)

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
KitMencha, you are amazing. Throughout my time here you have done nothing but support me. I cannot tell you how proud I am that you have reached this milestone.

We will always be Hong Kong kids. I wish you luck with whatever you do with the rest of your life. Congratulations my friend.

P.S. Sorry for the late reply, for some reason I was not notified about this thread!

Fletch

Career
Reaction score
On August 10th, I passed my trial along with the two other trials in my batch, Frazzli185 and Fletch . Both of my batch-mates did an amazing job. To be quite honest Fletch did so well during his service I would've thought he would've eventually become AU's along waited admin.
Thanks for this Nick! Congrats btw

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a little late but I would like to give you a huge congratulations Nick!

This is a huge milestone and I really hope you are proud because I am! Once again I am sorry for the late reply but just want to let you know that you should keep doing this work your doing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci