• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff 1 Year as Staff

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
WHO WOULD'VE KNOWN I WOULD MAKE IT THIS FAR? No, but seriously. One year ago today, I wouldn't think I'd be where I am today. Thank you for all of you who have supported me along the way.

Here are something interesting things to know about the staff/community/myself that I think you should know. Ceroria ty4inspiration
1. My old IGN was Ohjayx ew ikr.
2. The first staff meeting I attended (October 4th, 2014) Joey, Sheldor, iVelocity, Laurey, and Zacharoutio were promoted to Trial Sr. Moderators.
3. The TeamSpeak only had 8 mod chats.
4. Hub 8 was a thing. lol xD
5. I got interviewed at 4:30am Eastern time
6. Shelby, Col_StaR, and Nick were in my interview.
7. My waiting buddies were KiDD TheLastGapple LittleLuna Littlesoy Victimized and more.
8. I was hired on September 21st, 2014.
9. There wasn't 'Clan Staff'
10. Before I got mod, there used to be the Trial Sr. Moderator rank that got removed from TeamSpeak.
(spooooky, heres what it looks like:
)
11. When I joined the TeamSpeak for the first time, the donor ranks were Minecraft diamond, gold ingot, and iron ingot.
12. Chandelle put my moderator application into pending. Few days later, Fletch pushed me into the Interview stage.
13. The moderator application is much different from the one I had filled out.
14. On August 8th, 2015 I was offered Trial Sr. Moderator alongside TrebleMaker07_, Braden, CalumGraham, and iVelocity.
15. I was a Sr. Moderator on two different servers before coming to MCGamer.
16. 4 days after I was hired here at MCGamer, I resigned from the Sr. Moderator position that I had on one of those servers. Dedicating myself to MCG, and MCG only.
17. I applied many, many times. But, I only made it to the interview stage once, and thankfully, I passed.
18. Passed my Trial Sr. Moderator stage on September 5th, 2015.
My message to all you "mini-mods" and community members looking for help/inspiration while applying:
I applied millions of time, if you look around, I've posted the number somewhere. But really, I want to inspire you guys to really give it your all. If it is something you truly want, you wouldn't give up after applying once or twice. Determination is key, and I wish you all the best of luck while applying for staff.

Much love & Best regards,
Freshly

Last edited:

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
#1st

Edit: Congrats Freshly! I hope you will be here for many more years! Thank you for everything you have done for the MCGamer! <3

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score
Wow you remembered your every staff friend in your mcsg history. That is really unbelivable and fantastic ;) Road to Admin Freshly :p Good luck <3

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
omg <3 Congrats Freshly! You got that nice looking medal :) I'm jealous! Hope you stay for another year, and thanks for your service so far :)

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember talking to you back when you were a donor, then when you got Waiting, then Moderator! I was so happy for you, you are an incredible staff member,Jay. You are an amazing friend. I'm so proud of you. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci