• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1 Year as Staff

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
Hello wonderful people! Today is a very special day, well, for me at least.

Today is my one year as a staff member on the MCGamer network!

I’m so happy that this day has finally come, cause now I get to share the memories I’ve made with friends I’ve made while on the staff team! I’ve been planning this for ages, and I am so excited to be writing this thread.

This is going to be lengthy, but it is just going to be pictures with captions. :)

This is from the night I got moderator, March 5th, 2015. I was playing a game with some mods and my waiting buddies, just having a fun time. c: Patrified

This was from the night after I got moderator. I took a photo with one of my waiting buddies, Felipe .

Later that night I went and won my first game as a moderator! :D

The night when I got my moderator training! Thanks Joey

Not too long after, I participated in my first community event, gamemode spotlight for ColourZone! Thanks for helping me out with it, Vanicle | Vanessa & GetRidaHim

This didn’t take place on MCGamer, but it is one of the most memorable moments I’ve got to experience while on the staff team. Shoutout to those who were there: MKFarrell , Joey , @dukluv123 , Chandelle , Diar , Patrified , Kat .

I got more involved with the staff team and participated in the Staff Games! Joey , africanswallow , Equalitee , Koalaties , Holidays , Giggums , TrebleMaker , croe97 , brushed , trip626 , Alloy .

Just another photo from the same event listed above. c:

:) Just a fun staff game. @Hect0rg , Edog , Exzone , Param , Ceroria , Ava , Nick , @J , Giggity69Goo , Equalitee , charliewolves , AlpakaWhacker , Frankyy , CAmadeusA , @YourAverageTiger

My first friends on the staff team: bad2020 & @J

lmao rip i have no screenshots for July ;-;

Forever ship #Jaylie @J & Holidays

Hanging out with some pals: iVelocity , Equalitee , @J , @ Holidays , TrebleMaker , Frankyy , Sebastian , AGFire2013 .

Some very fun games with Yannick & Equalitee .

A couple of days after my birthday, got to hang out with one of my closest friends: bad2020 . :)

Twining with my birthday twin, Bree . <3

Having fun on Mineplex with Doney . :)

Hanging out with one of my best pals, roygator14

Having a party on Hypixel with RiskIt , Jazza , Frankyy , TrebleMaker .

Very fun times playing ZedChase with Doney , @Axanite , Yannick , Chandelle , @(idk who that is at the end of the sceenshot RIP)

My head is on Bayside… how cool is that?! :D

The night I got Trial Sr Mod along with NagolGames , RiskIt , Frankyy , Narwhal , Radiant , Yannick , Kat , HowlingWinds , Vigilo , ShaiPR7 , AGFire2013 , @YourAvergaeTiger , @Hect0rg , Bree , Ceroria , KiDD , Chandelle .

The first game I won as a Sr Moderator. :)

Working to complete the scavenger hunt with Vigilo & Yannick .

With my twin Pyr

Playing some BadLion with Andrew .

Playing UHC with NagolGames & Yannick .

More UHC with Swoopz & Goldsminer

Chillin with ma boy RiskIt

Also chillin with Yannick & Radiant .

Being a reindeer with Giggums !

Playing on Hypixel with my pal NagolGames .

Being bad at SG with Techaton

CAmadeusA is chillin on my head. Featuring ApexMC on the left.

Having fun on Hypixel with snochet65 , KellieBreanne , NagolGames , TrebleMaker , & CAmadeusA .

Playing some MCSG Maker with CAmadeusA , Ceroria , & Yannick .

Same as the description above. c:

Playing some SG with the lovely staff team, Envici , Michael , dreamclip , ApexMC , ThiNgY | Will , Yannick , Kat , ChadTheDJ , Andrew .

:kappa:

Playing some Mega Skywars with CAmadeusA , @cueue , NagolGames , & CryptKeeper.

Having some fun with Razzledgirl , NagolGames , Chandelle , TrebleMaker , & TotalDramaTony .

More super duper fun MCSG Makers with Envici , Ava , Chandelle , CAmadeusA , TrebleMaker .

Same people as above, but with @YourAverageTiger and Rusty this time c:

With NagolGames the night he was offered Trial Admin c:.

When RiskIt became a prankster.

WIth the squad, Techaton , Yannick , Giggums .

With the same people as listed above but now we have a house o:

In a hole with Giggums , RiskIt , & Yannick .

Hanging with Yannick & Enlighten .

With one of my best pals, Techaton .

Fun MCSG Makers with Yannick , Chandelle , RiskIt .

A screenshot seconds before I killed Yannick .

Playing some fun maps with Chandelle , Enlighten , & Bree .

More super duper fun games with Enlighten , Sebastian , Frankyy , Bree , Yannick , Chandelle , & CAmadeusA .

With Techaton the day he got Trial Sr Mod. :)

Playing Speed Builders on Mineplex with Jake , Techaton , ApexMC , Yannick , SoupSalad .

More games with Enlighten , Freshly , ApexMC , Chandelle , & Yannick .

Hanging out with Giggums , Yannick , RiskIt , & Diar on the Valentines Map. <3

Hanging out with super secret people. (;

He kept rodding me ): RiskIt .

Playing some SkyWars with Yannick , Diar , & Giggums .

Just chillin with Yannick & ApexMC .

With my pals Lunarist & Giggums . :)

omg am with admin Yannick .

And now we are here today on my one year, with my Angels (but missing a few, RiskIt , Yannick , NagolGames ) Narwhal , ShaiPR7 , Ceroria , & Vigilo .
I can truly say that this past year has been one of the greatest I’ve experienced. I have made many new friends that I hope to keep in contact with for a long time. Here are some dedication messages for those who have made my life a little bit better.

bad2020 - You were my waiting buddy, and my first friend on the staff team. I remember that when I got mod, we used to DM on the forums, and then less than a month later you got mod. We talked with each other every day until both of our schedules got complicated. We still talked in slack though, you were there for me and I was there for you. Our friendship has brought me so much happiness, and even though we don’t talk as much anymore, you’re still a close friend; someone I can tell anything to.

CAmadeusA - You gave me the opportunity to join the Sr Staff team, and I am very glad that I accepted the Trial offer. I’ve become closer to so many people and have made friendships with people I didn’t think would be friends with me. I’m glad I get to help out this server more, and I’m glad to be a part of this staff team. :)

Doney - You used to call me to wake me up so we could talk on teamspeak, we used to talk everyday for that matter. Since you’ve resigned we haven’t talked much, but we still say hi to each other every once in awhile. You were there for me when I got Trial, and I am so glad that I’ve gotten to know you. You’re a close friend, and I’m glad I can talk to you.

Giggums - We’ve been friends since July, and I’m so glad that we started talking. You first talked to me about sneople (snail people) and we talked about making a band and a biker gang. You’ve been my closest friend for a while and I am so blessed to have you as a friend. You are truly amazing and so helpful. You’ve truly made my year better, and I’m so happy we are friends. You’ve always been there for me and I hope that I have always been there for you; I feel like I can tell you everything and anything. You’re my best friend and I hope we stay friends for a long while.

@J - You were also one of my first friends on the staff team. I always joked with you about #Jaylie and you always hated me but it was the best friendship and I miss us talking all the time. You can message me at anytime about anything, and you’re still my friend. :)

KellieBreanne - BrellieKeanne! I’m so happy that I have gotten to know you better, and tomorrow is your wedding! I am so excited for you, you’re getting married! I get so happy whenever you join a channel because you bring the party with you and you’re so funny. I love you very much! Congrats on the wedding!

Lunarist - Jacksypoo! Oh Jackson, you’re one of my closest friends and I am so glad that I am friends with you. I am so proud of you for your swimming achievements and I am so glad that we are able to talk with each other about lots of things. I love being your friend and I love you!

NagolGames - Nagol! Oh my goodness, we are meeting in like two weeks and I am so hyped because you’re one of my closest friends and we used to talk so much and I miss those nights and I can’t wait until we can talk more again and I can’t wait to hug you in real life oh my gosh I am so hyped I love you.

RiskIt - Isaac! We became closer friends when we both got trial, and I’m so glad we did! You’re a super cool person and I love talking with you and watching The Vampire Diaries with you. Even though you’re a #Delena fan and I’m a #Stelena fan, I don’t hate you! :) You’re the coolest boyfriend around.

roygator14 - Roy, Roy, Roy. Hello! Long time no talk? Just kidding, we’ve kept in touch over the months; and now that you’re back on the staff team I hope to be talking with you more! I miss our late night conversations, hopefully we get those back!

Techaton - Techarandy! Oh Ryan, I love talking with you. You’re one of my closest friends in general; and I am so happy to have you as a friend. Even though you mumble a lot, and I can’t understand what you say a lot, you do let me know that you love me and I love you too!

Yannick - Yannroos! I love our morning conversations and when we play SG and you get mad and stop playing. But! I love you so much and I love our talks. I love your hair and your laugh so much, you’re one of my closest friends, I can trust you with anything.

Thanks for an amazing year! Let's hope for another. :)
I love you all, just a reminder.

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
Congrats Pyrrhie! I love you so much and I am so glad to have you as such a great friend. You're one of the nicest grills I have ever met and I am so thankful to have you as my friend. <3<3<3

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
Yassss <instert real name>! Tbh though I don't know if we can talk if you're not a Delena fan. JK I pranked ya again. Congrats on 1 year!!!

Do youuuuu like that?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci