• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

10 000 posts! Finally made it!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
As you may or may not know, I have just reached 10 000 posts. I’m the first, by far, to do that, and I think that makes it a big day for these forums. On that happy note, I will be leaving.

Lolno, that’s crazy. Why would I leave this wonderful place? :p

Because of this celebratory occasion, I will give you my story of the MCSG forums. I’ve already given my MCSG and Minecraft stories some time ago, when I regained top poster. Also, please tell me if the colour is wrong on any of the backgrounds :p

Chapter 1. The joining.

On May 4th 2012 a noob named HalfSquirrel joined the forums. He had been playing on the servers for a week or two at that point, and then learned of the website which he actually went to before going on the servers but didn’t realize it was a forum and all that fancy stuff. And at this moment, while typing this story, he decided he would stop writing in third person like a beeeeg noob.

Chapter 2. The posting.

I started posting a lot on the forums, and quickly became a noted member. @The_Arena_Master was apparently the first person to pass @ChadTheDJ and says I was far behind him, but I think I was pretty first :p The next part is definitely true though.

Then when I reached 1000 posts, first one there, I noticed @Stijn, some random guy that happened to randomly catch up to me (to this day I still don’t remember how I didn’t notice him until he was like 100 posts away). I beat him to 1000, but he quickly caught up and for a while after that we were fighting for top poster.

Essentially this is how it went:

Stijn would pass me during the night and while I was at school, and when I got home we would have sort of conversations on Last Reply Wins and other Forum Games which at the time were just Off Topic Discussions. Then he would go to sleep, and I would pass him back in posts, and then it would go back and forth between first and second like that.

Chapter 3. Disappearance.

As summer 2012 was starting, I was nearing 2,000 posts, but I had recently become interested in reddit and a game outside of Minecraft called Realm of the Mad God. So I sort of slowly left the forums and the game of Minecraft for a few months. I got good at realm, but then I ragequit because I died repetitively of stupid reasons >.< So in October 2012 I left Realm of the Mad God and just did other things for about 2 months.

Chapter 4. The return!

In early December 2012 I revisited the forums, a place I used to love, and was welcomed back by a like-spamming from Aeruner. At the time I didn’t actually plan on returning to the world of no-life, but it ended up happening and I’ve been here since. I think when I returned I was either at the bottom of the top-posters list, or had barely been kicked off. I don’t completely remember :p But I started to post again, and quickly got back on to a decent standing in the list.

Chapter 5. Friends and Clans, because that has to do with the forums :)

So I joined the EU part of the Hotdogs (using the forums ;)) and within a day it split off and became Chrome, that died, became Java, that died, and done :p I switched to US because I had been playing EU too. At this point I was nearing top poster, and I think I was around the top 6. Back then, Stijn, @toby22 and @VebbiHD were still posting actively and I had them to contest with. Also, @Zeno was playing forum games at the time so he was also pretty high up :p

In this chapter I also meet @RC_4777 and @TheRandomMan1000 on the forums and we decide that we should play sometime and eventually do. It was fun :)

Chapter 6. The Benjamin Religion and Top Poster.

March 2013 comes along, and within a week I finally regain top poster! Stijn left, and hasn’t been on much since, which is why I managed to catch up quickly. When I reached top poster, I promised to release my MCSG/Minecraft story and did so. It was fun :) I also finally get to play with RC and Random and after adding CaptButterToast and Plg21 to the call at one point, we started the Benjamin religion through pure randomness. It then proceeded to expand into the largest skype group ever :p

Chapter 7. Leaving Forum Games.

In an effort to prove to Zeno that I post more than him without forum games, I (thinking it would just be for a few weeks) temporarily left forum games. When I was considering coming back, I went back to the threads and discovered that they were filled with spam that myself and some other active posters of the Last Reply Wins thread worked hard to stop. That was disheartening, so I left that and haven’t been back much since.

Chapter 8. It’s over 9 000!

I’ve been posting a lot less now, after reaching 9000 posts, with interest growing in other games (not losing interest in MCSG though! :p) such as Spelunky, Board Game Online and Cookie Clicker :) I hopefully won’t completely stop posting for another long time, and maybe one day I can get back to my regular amount of posts per day.

Chapter 9. Nearing 10 000.

When I started nearing 10 000, as in like within 100 posts, I started getting a lot of posts on my profile telling me I’m close (<3) It’s been a lovely journey to get here.

Chapter 10: 10 000!

This is my 10 000th post, or at least I hope it is. If it isn’t, I’ve messed up again because I really suck at posting it at the right time. I get distracted and want to post more elsewhere really quickly in situations like these :p Thank you to everyone who congratulated/congratulates me, and thank you to everyone who has helped me get here. Love you all! :) (My award speech, yes, I’m making this cheesy :p)

Chapter 11: Above and Beyond.

I hope to get far beyond this, and maybe stay as top poster the whole way, but I don’t expect to. A bunch of people will probably pass me due to my slow down in posting, though I may catch back up into the posting ‘mood’ (the mood that lasts a couple months :p).

Here are some people I would like to pretend I’m thanking but am really pointing out for some reason which will soon be known to you if you read all the way. The reasons provided for the tagging below are just the best reasons I could come up with, but you are all amazing friends too :) Also, no specific order, though I tried to separate the groups from the specific people.

Team Apollo. For being da bestest friends evar since June :)

The Order of Benjamin (RC and Plg’s Random Capt Squirrel Night + more). For being the most amazingly random and silly group of people I’ve played with, and the spammiest skype group out there.

The Rebels. For proving to me that I’m not the weirdest one out there and for being the spammiest skype group evar.

Zeno, for getting me off my spamming and therefore causing the Last Reply Wins thread to die to real spammers like The_Arena_Master :p

RC_4777 and TheRandomMan1000 (TheRandomNoob1000). You guys are nubs. We still need to do our RC’s Random Squirrel night again. Also, Random introduced me (or re-introduced me) to a bunch of awesome games other than Minecraft like Spelunky and such :D

@Plg21 (NLG - Noob League Gaming) for buying me my first donor and for joining us in RC’s Random Squirrel night :)

@CaptButterToast (Toasty/Toastface) for being a good friend for a while during the beginning of the Benjamin Religion. Congrats on Trial Sr. Mod!

@qwErtyVAsdfghN for thinking I forgot him and being a weird stalker and IRL friend of Plg21 :p You silleh

@VeeZa (Veeznoob) for being my second good canadian friend that I played with a lot, even though it's less now :D Also being the actual person that bought me donor after Plg's ran out :p

@Boboaluitz (Booboooooo) for being one of the people I play with most often and creating many variations on the english language with me <3

@Ginger (Gingar/GamesWithGinger) for being that creepy ginger stalker guy when I met you <3 Now we da bestest and you still noobeh

@duckluv321 (Duckeh) for joining 2 days after me and catching up to me in likes too fast and passing me in followers >.< Also, for helping me out with a lot of my threads and being a forummer buddy :D

@Stijn for probably being my first friend on the forums and the person who I first saw using this amazing face: (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

@Theoretical (Rabid Raccoon Guy) for being my raccoon friend that’s been with me since I first returned in december :) It’s been nice to always have a friend that you've known for a long time :D

@BritishShoop (Harry[yyyyyyyy]) for being one of the amazing british people and for creating #Swarm and such silliness.

@Matt_The Dreamer (Marnoob/Matt Dremor) being one of the other amazing british people and being one of the first forum friends <3

@Spike11 (Spik) Sillellie is silleh. Twinning :D <3

@Angryjukebox (Alex) Da bestest jukebox to play with that stars me in some of his amazing videos and even makes me upload some of them ;)

@DairyQueen_ and @CAmadeusA for having the same voice and being awesome :)

@Knaala (Knooba) for being the noob TS friend :D

@SoNotShannon (SoNoobShannon) for being the other noob TS friend that seems to like randomly ditching us :p

@shoottomaim for being a TS friend that apparently lives pretty close to me

@Virtual (Sparklez/Sparkel) for making me think he bought me donor a while ago and being a cool person

@PikachuPro (Pikapoo) for being my SCB buddy apparently and bein’ mah Pikapoo <3 (In a trainer to his pokemon way :p)

@Bredinabox, my IRL friend of the interwebz.

@darkai202, the first aussie I played with that taught me the awesomeness of being Australian :p

@G33ke for being my ‘master’ for a while :p Also, for being the first (and possibly only) person to ever sponsor me essentially all the items in the sponsor menu when it first came out.

@Halo_0 for being the ugly noob that complains about everything and protects Ginger but we love him anyways <3

@Turnip for being my trainee :)

@zorrodc for being that noob who sits in a channel all lonely and stuff building weird crazy stuff for stupid reasons. :p <3

@Ikanacanyon7 for being my forum friend and the lover of Matt Dremor and doing some boatventures with me on Eshan’s server :)

Also, an image of me at 9999 posts :) Happy 10 000!
9999Posts.PNG

Last edited:

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci