• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-=+=- 100 Messages -=+=-

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys I have been on the forums for quite some time now. My first few weeks of being on the forums I didn't really like it to much. I started to get on it more and make some threads and also reply and comment on other threads. I instantly became addicted. I started using the forums a lot about a month ago and I only had about 10 messages. As I am typing this I am at 100 messages! It went by so fast and I can't believe it. I will start using the forums a lot more and I really want to reach out more.

-=+=- Comment -=+=-
Please comment down all your milestones and how long it took you to reach them, I really want to hear about everyone's milestones and story as well!

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congrats on getting to 100 posts :)
I just achieved 500 posts today so I guess that's my milestone for now. I have been on forums for roughly 8 months now, but only officially started about 4 months ago maybe? Anyways once again congrats!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I can't exactly remember when I got 100 posts, but I remember feeling pretty proud of myself and it motivated me to use the forums more :3

ItsHazooo

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not really a forums guy but I guess you can say a milestone of mine is getting a thousand wins? That is, if you combine both of my accounts.

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
-=+=- Swag! -=+=-
But seriously, welcome to the forums and congratulations on triple digits!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci