• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1000 posts later... ask away

Lis

Career
Reaction score
What has been your most memorable experience on MCGamer? c:

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
do you prefer mangos or tigers?
what's your favourite type of pizza?
what/who brought you to mcgamer?
how many times did you apply for mod before you got it?
if you could meet anyone (who is alive or dead) who would it be and why?
Grats on 1k :^)
I love mangos!
Hawaiian because I was born in Hawaii ofcourse :p
My brother actually convinced me to try playing it!
I think I applied around 5-6 times..
That's really difficult. It would need to be someone who was intelligent and currently dead. I would be very interested in their recollection of what happened after they died. c;

:0 what's your favourite map on mcsg and the best win(streak) that you can remember ;3
Favourite Map would probably the revamped version of Par-72 or Holiday Resort 2, they both did a really good job.

The biggest win streak was 25 wins I believe.. Not 100% sure although I know it was 20+. This was a long time ago back on AU when everyone wasn't so great. :p

HAH! You may beat me in medal count, but I brutally outnumber you in post count! c:<

Anyway, how do you take the accusations of people calling you a booster? Does it bother you? Does it humor you? Are you indifferent?
Probably best if you refer to here: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/to-j...croe97-of-boosting.188672/page-9#post-1979729

What has been your most memorable experience on MCGamer? c:
This is a difficult question as there are so many. However, I'm going to take your term 'experience' literal and assume you aren't talking about just a memory. In which case, it would definitely be running Apex. Taking on something like that is definitely one of the most memorable experiences I have ever had. c:

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
Do you enjoy being Mod better or Sr. Moderator?

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
Could you give noobs like us your two best tips for winning a Survival Games? ty :)

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
What is the best thing you've organised?
Uhm, if you're referring to an event, it would probably be the AU community survival games. c:

Do you support Vanicroe?
110%

How did you get so many medals... (Hacks)...
I must say, it was quite a feat. Although, being heavily involved with everything that goes on in the community certainly helps. c:

y u so bae?
Just Baecause. c;

Do you enjoy being Mod better or Sr. Moderator?
Sr. Moderator has a lot more responsibility, although with that comes more influence and the ability to have a greater impact on MCGamer. So, as much as I did enjoy the simple life as a moderator, I am glad to be making a larger difference.

Could you give noobs like us your two best tips for winning a Survival Games? ty :)
If you're really looking to win games and improve on MCSG, I would recommend learning chest routes on unpopular maps. I know it's a pain, although once you have got 4-5 tier two's and a good route you're all set. Just stay to the border of the map, collect a bunch of arrows and bow spam in DM. :p

Does the crow still stalk you?
He has since become my companion. We meet each week for lunch and regularly go for walks around the neighborhood. :p

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Favourite Map would probably the revamped version of Par-72 or Holiday Resort 2, they both did a really good job.
<3

What type of SG maps do you like most? (as in "Maps that provide quick games and flat terrain" or "I like exploration maps and finding secrets")

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
<3

What type of SG maps do you like most? (as in "Maps that provide quick games and flat terrain" or "I like exploration maps and finding secrets")
I like maps which take PvP into consideration, while still maintaining aesthetics and sensibility. I personally prefer larger maps with mixed terrain (not all flat). I don't want to get too specific or I will be going on for a while, haha. It needs to have water so I can fish though. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci