• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1000 Posts - My MCGamer Story!

William

District 13
Reaction score
Hello there!
My name is William, and I go by the in-game username William_FTW. I am making this thread to try giving you all my story and experiences I've had on this server. Might be some things I don't remember quite well, but oh well, I'll try my best.

My story on this server starts all the way back to summer 2012. I started playing Minecraft in around September 2011 I believe, on the cracked version, and I ended up getting Minecraft on the 29th of November 2011. Summer 2012 is the time were I started playing on here, when there only was the original Survival Games maps by Vareide. I was very bad at PVP haha, but I enjoyed playing here a lot. Sadly, I was just playing solo and I didn't have any friends here in the community really. One of the main reasons was probably due to I didn't make this forum account before the 6th of February 2013 so I didn't interact a lot with the community. I will be getting back to the forum account a bit later.

I kept on playing with some breaks here and there, I was still horrible at the game haha but I liked it. I remember always going the same route on SG1 and trying to win. Sadly I don't remember how my stats were and I don't remember my first win either :( I know a lot of people have like old screenshots from their journey here but I don't since I have played on 3 different computers. The old laptop I played on is dead and the second computer is sold. Would of been nice to look through old screenshots and get some nostalgia :') Oh well, back to the story..

I remember I was in a lobby waiting to play a SG game. Suddenly a guy approached me asking me if I wanted to join his clan since I had like 50 wins or something if I remember correctly. This is the reason why I made my forums account, to apply for that clan. I added him on skype and suddenly I had gotten some friends here! I was in several clans with the same group of friends and I had a lot of fun. Some of the people I remember from that time is @Deadstrikers10 ( rip ;-; ) He was the first guy who got me into clans and my first friend. Wish I could talk with him again. Other people are Saucycmeister XstreemeerX bananaboyman29 w0wmonkey and a bunch of others. These were like the first friends I had in this community.

Moving on, I started to actually get better at the game. I was stacking wins and at the time I had a little under 200 wins (March 2013) I applied for TheLegends. That was the big clan at the time and I wanted to join it. Sadly I couldn't, I needed more wins. I joined other clans such as Netherians and TheBeats which I enjoyed a lot. I, from this point was in several EU clans, can't remember all of them but many.

In the summer of 2013 I took part in Hell Games 6. Me and my teammate Tacoface1234 did actually quite well, we got 4th and 5th I think and it was such an amazing event to be in. The stream with Chad and all the attention it had made it so exciting and I remember I was shaking so much while playing. The pressure though!

In August 2013 I joined TheLegends. That had been a goal of mine for awhile and I had made it. I was in the clan for around 2 months, but made the decisions of joining #HellFire instead. This is the most memorable clan I have ever been in through out my MCGamer history. I miss a lot of people from that clan, we did such good in clan wars and just being an awesome group of friends which had a lot of fun. We beat TheLegends 3-1 and that was amazing, like no other clan had managed to do that before and it was not long after we had started the clan either. Unfortunately the clan disbanded, I can't remember the reason why but I believe it was due to inactivity.

Jumping a bit forward, around in the middle of 2014 I started losing interest for Minecraft. I was on here and there on the forums but I wasn't playing at all. I switched over to CSGO due to my IRL friends. They got me into the game and I started playing that instead. From October 2014 (which was when I quit) until September 2015 I made like 1 forum post and played max 5 SG games. It was quite a big break, and the reason I came back was because I lost interest in CSGO so I decided to start playing here again.

A little under 2 months being back here I decided to apply for moderator. I had applied before, but the applications were poorly written. I actually made it! I was excited and suprised to be apart of the staff team. I've been on the staff team for a little over 2 months now and I really enjoy it. I have met so many amazing people and made a lot of friends. I hope I am doing a good job as a moderator and I love giving back to the community. I have been here for a long time and have a lot of experience and MANY memories I will remember for a long time. Memories are created every day I am here and I am looking forward to more of them :)

I am not going to make a list thanking all the people that means something to me or/and has made my time here good because there simply is so many of you.
All of you that has made my time here amazing, you know who you are. If you are reading this and you're an old friend of mine then please contact me. There is some people I want to have a chat with again :)

@TheWholeStaffTeam: You are all amazing. Slack and talking with ya'll on teamspeak is something I really enjoy doing. If you want to get to know me more then don't be afraid to send me a DM on slack c:

@Everyone: You people are the ones who make this community the way it is. Yeah there is toxicity here sometimes, people being salty and verbally abusive, but at the same time I still enjoy it here. If you all could calm down a bit that'd be great. Hopefully we can improve as a community and still have great times together, because this is a big part of many people's memory and we don't want it to be a bad one, ay? :)

SOOO, after typing all this for awhile I can happily say I have 1000 posts and looking forward to more of them. My journey here isnt ending yet, and Im looking forward to the future. Hope you enjoyed reading this, shoutout to you if you have read the whole thing haha :) Now you know more of my background from this server and where I am coming from.

Alright, peace out fam, see you around here <3
Keep it cool~

William

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats pal <3 Luckily you came back! Otherwise I would never have met you and we wouldn't have any of the amazing memories we have now :)

William

District 13
Reaction score
Awesome story! Congrats on 1000 messages, William!
Thanks Andrei! Ready for week 2 of GSL in 30min? <3

Congrats pal <3 Luckily you came back! Otherwise I would never have met you and we wouldn't have any of the amazing memories we have now :)
That is very true. I've met so many amazing people after coming back, for example you. Thank you for all the memories we have already, looking forward to more <3

Sebbbb

Platinum
Reaction score
Amazing story! Congrats and thank you for helping out the community!

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Amazing story fam! Congratulations on 1,000 posts, keep up the great work! Let's go for another 1,000? :)
Love you! <3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci