• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1000th post <5 [Yes, I did the tagging thing... haha]

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
Congratulations on 1,000 posts, Elebits.
Also, I'm pretty sure LtxeXx was forum-banned for the infamous Clan Wars 3 Flame, then he made another account. Idek. Sorry about keeping him in the MCSG community ;_; he used to be in my clan. Also, wasn't MasonBulldog and him like best buddies, or was that someone else? I remember being in a Skype call with them both while they were using Nodus.

And we might never come into contact again, so I just have to ask you onneeeee thiiiiing ---> By birth, was your body male or female? I never figured that out :S
Thats gonna bug me now, who was LtxeXx again? Like did he have multiple alts or somthing?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Thats gonna bug me now, who was LtxeXx again? Like did he have multiple alts or somthing?
I'm not sure, but I know that he did make more than one forum account. Three if memory serves. When I knew him, it was way back at like early 2013.

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We created a deep and in depth friendship through that forum game, and seeing I didn't get tagged, I feel like I deserve some recognition for our friendship. c:

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I know that he did make more than one forum account. Three if memory serves. When I knew him, it was way back at like early 2013.
I definitely recognize the name, its on the tip of my tongue.

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The_Man Mooclan Yeah, before all the hacks, Lt was actually a pretty decent kid. Unfortunately, he turned into quite the ass and I left him and stopped talking to him. Mason is still a pretty great guy though! I just felt the need to tag him because we had some good times in the past before all that mess.

Mooclan I was born a male and found out I was bisexual/trans around middle school. I transitioned using HRT and lots of surgery and I'm now a female. I used to talk on TS and Skype with people quite a lot so it confused a bit of people haha. I've been asked to post pictures sooo many times, but I'm saving it till I'm 18 years of age (few months away!). I still have some surgeries and things I want to do before I expose what I look like. My parents aren't very supportive because they're strong Christians, so I'm going to do most of my transitioning outside of the house. I'm still very much female regardless of the surgeries I haven't done; HRT changed my entire body, a lot of my irl friends don't even know I was born male.

Ginger We connected so much from that game, I almost feel like I know you personally! hahahah

Last edited:

BazzBerry

Survivor
Reaction score
BazzBerry Hey Eric! Unfortunately, we let some server get in the way of the pretty decent friendship we had going on. I really enjoyed our time messing around and playing on MCSG together :) Those late nights when we stayed up, ate pizza, and worked on the server haha
Hey - I'm sorry we let it get in the way too. But hey, it ended up being pretty great! And that is something we started together. Hit me up sometime, we need to catch up. ;)

MasonBulldog

Survivor
Reaction score
MasonBulldog Ahhh, the classic "tem pls i fan"... I still remember the map, location, time, and situation in which we met. I was going back and forth with a team at corn and ran to the boat... You were sitting there with your gleaming iron armor staring into the sunset. Your flowing blonde hair perfectly waved in the air as you turned around and looked at me with your big blue eyes... At that moment, I knew you had to be mine... "TEM PLS I FAN!". Again, we've had endless skype calls in which we stayed up all night and never went to sleep! We also had fun tormenting Wendy 24/7 on Skype.... haha

I remember this by heart it was the first friend I made on MCSG great times. PS not good with forums at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci