• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES 1066 : Battle Of Hastings

Do you want this added ?

• Total voters

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Hi there! Here's a message through me from Dave

We're interested in your map but there's one thing you need to do - now that we've put in a new map tiering system, you can tier your own map! Please replace some chests with Enderchests to indicate tier 2 chests.

Thankyou!

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
This Map looks Sick (in a good way)!! good theme, battle of hastings

Sok0321

Tribute
Reaction score
Disgusting.
Dude, come on let's try to keep it geared towards actually helpful feedback, and not single worded comments, giving out derogatory remarks, and simply trying to show off how bit your GIF is.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Dude, come on let's try to keep it geared towards actually helpful feedback, and not single worded comments, giving out derogatory remarks, and simply trying to show off how bit your GIF is.
He's an active member. His opinion could be more valued than yours, given your new to the site. And his comment is right, this map is not of very good quality at all.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
I was joking ;)

Sok0321

Tribute
Reaction score
He's an active member. His opinion could be more valued than yours, given your new to the site. And his comment is right, this map is not of very good quality at all.
Never said I was trying to defend the map. I do agree, the map could use some work. I'm just saying that if you don't like the map, say what's wrong with it in an actually helpful way so that the authors of the map could learn from their mistakes. For instance, I think a map that is less cluttered and more pvp oriented, might be a bit of a fresh change, since so many maps have players constantly looking for each other now a days, however the map does need more detail, as it does look a bit too barren. That's just my opinion on it. PS, apologies I didn't see your comment that you (Porkstorm) were kidding. None the less please take this into consideration.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
I do like the idea of the map, or the theme rather. Yet, it could use more detail o-O

DeagleArrty

Spectator
Reaction score
I have a few things I do not like this map
1. The map has very little terraforming, add the glass wall near some mountains would make the map look more real
2. I've noticed that spawn is somewhere near the glass wall would have to move it in the middle of the maps, but don't moving tents, you can think of a nicer design and without tents if you move spawn in the middle the maps.
P.S. Sorry for bad English

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
I have a few things I do not like this map
1. The map has very little terraforming, add the glass wall near some mountains would make the map look more real
2. I've noticed that spawn is somewhere near the glass wall would have to move it in the middle of the maps, but don't moving tents, you can think of a nicer design and without tents if you move spawn in the middle the maps.
P.S. Sorry for bad English
The Cornucopia was passed by the map committy :p they said it was fine and there is lots of terreforming , it doesn't need to be surrounded in a mountain, not every map is in a ravine or valley like Valleyside and stuff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci