• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

120 Tribute Survival Games server is confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I stated in the past that I wanted to see a 120 tribute game, well we confirmed everything and this is happening! Vareide is hooking us up with a special, exclusive 120 slot map for our servers and its going to be HUGE. We will be posting dates when it's going to open hopefully soon. So who is excited? I am!

IronInforcersecond

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm going to have to think of a good strategy for 120 players. With 48 players food is scarce, can't wait to see 120 players. Keep up the good work, and hopefully i'll be in the first match.

Zimzam97

Tribute
Reaction score
Sounds AWESOME! Is this going to be a special event or just a regular server?? :) Cant wait!!!

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
i want to play but 120 players man i have 24 wins and i don't think i could handle that lol but it sounds AWESOME

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Zimzam97, special event to start and if its successful, we will keep it going. We bought another server so we can handle this event outside our normal servers (that means we have now 4 physical servers). So I hope there will not be any lag as we will dedicate over 8GB for that lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci