• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

120 Tribute Survival Games server is confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Writr

Tribute
Reaction score
The amount of lag in that could be ungodly, but....hell, who gives a damn. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!! :D

Tobbeebbot

Spectator
Reaction score
So, im one of the members of vareide's server. We all worked hard with the both two survival maps and i think we deserve atleast donator status or even an own rank showing that we actually MADE the maps. As the state is now we dont get anything back for giving you the maps. By "we" i mean the builders from vareide server who built the maps.

ThePineapple

Spectator
Reaction score
So the 120 server will have a different map right? Because 120 players probably wouldn't work too well for any of the current maps haha

ivanstam13

Spectator
Reaction score
This will be so awesome! Can't wait :) Maybe there should be a server for 120 men...

Skammy

Spectator
Reaction score
Sounds Awesome. When will this be started? Im looking forward to kill the 119 other players =3

Alecoz2

Tribute
Reaction score
omg. :O that just sounds so boss. I'm in. i think it might be time for me to donate too. xD

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
awesome! this sounds great!
1. I think the winner of that round should get a little more points than usual if possible. Would be impressive to survive so many people.
2. if the map is bigger I strongly suggest that deathmatch starts at the last 4 or 3 people so the last 3 people arent just wandering around for ages.

Little_Death

Survivor
Reaction score
I broke my wrist the other day so hopefully it will be healed by the time this goes up for the first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci