• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

120 Tribute Survival Games server is confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Its first come first serve like the other servers. So keep checking for news as we will post details of times when it will go online. It will be left on for over a weekend so if you miss the first game if it fills up (highly unlikely), you can check again another time. _dose_ We actually can put in less RAM into these servers as people are forced in the same area + block modification. I did your math and the server needs roughly 12GB which I can add to start as the new server has 16GB in it. I am more worried about the CPU but it is indeed a Sandy Bridge quad core.
yeah i was half asleep at the time, as i said around 10gbs xD haha soz, and sweet!

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it would be cool to have a 120 man game with the top 100 players on the leaderboard then let the rest of the slots fill out.
Maybe give the winner a free months donor privileges?

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
I think it would be cool to have a 120 man game with the top 100 players on the leaderboard then let the rest of the slots fill out.
Maybe give the winner a free months donor privileges?
Your just saying that because ur probably on the leaderboards, and its just for fun dude NO REWARDS -.-

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Whoever wins one of those games needs a special hat.

Finn Truman

Spectator
Reaction score
Just to ask: after it's over, will a new server be opened to the public for 120 player games? And will it only be hosted in the US/EU or will you have two events, one in the US and one in the EU?

Zionboy

Tribute
Reaction score
It sounds very laggy, But none the less this is AWESOME :D
120 ppl in one game it's gonna be crazy, I can just picture the first 5 mins u'll be hearing lighting after lighting XD

Morgan_Ladimore

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmm... Maybe start at corn can be made without pedistals, just a circle of blocks where players start. And after start, 10 lightnings per second xD

billy

Tribute
Reaction score
that would be funny if every1s computer froze right when it started ecept me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci