• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

15 Tips From an elder

Are these good tips?

• Total voters

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
* Never open or more chests at corn
*Have at least 2 chest routes for each map.
*Use the Surprise attack while someones in a chest, it will give you the 2 extra hits you'll need.
*Dont trust ANYONE just dont, they can betray you any momment they want to.
*Never have more than 2 teammates, unless in skype or ts.
*Dye leather Armour white to make it look Iron.
*Never hold out your best weapon, hold out the item next to it.
*Don't be a Fag and fist people, unless desperate need.
*Diamond swords and iron aren't that close to the same because 4 hits with an Dia. sword will bring you lower that 4 hits with an iron sword by 2 hearts.
*Dont make enemies. (I'm bad at this)
*Unless you want to look cool bounty your points until you have 500 or people will want your points and fist you to death.
************Dont Always vote for SG4 or breeze, people want other maps**********
*Listen to the one above^^
*Do criticals (Jump) it adds half a heart extra to the sword, so with a crit. and iron sword it does the same as without Crit. dia. sword.
*Only waste your arrows when people are running and at very low health so you can kill them or climbing so you can shoot them down.
*********Use Flint and steal.*********
Like if you agree.
Comment more tips​

mmohan

Career
Reaction score
I dont bounty ppl dont fist me I Only have 1000 and something points :D

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
* Never open 1 or more chests at corn
*Have at least 2 chest routes for each map.
*Use the Surprise attack while someones in a chest, it will give you the 2 extra hits you'll need.
*Never have more than 2 teammates, unless in skype or ts.
*Dye leather Armour white to make it look Iron.
*Never hold out your best weapon, hold out the item next to it.
*Don't be a Fag and fist people, unless desperate need.
*Diamond swords and iron aren't that close to the same because 4 hits with an iron sword will bring you lower that 4 hits with an iron sword by 2 hearts.
*Dont make enemies. (I'm bad at this)
*Unless you want to look cool bounty your points until you have 500 or people will want your points and fist you to death.
************Dont Always vote for SG4 or breeze, people want other maps**********
*Listen to the one above^^
*Do criticals (Jump) it adds half a heart extra to the sword, so with a crit. and iron sword it does the same as without Crit. dia. sword.
*Only waste your arrows when people are running and at very low health so you can kill them or climbing so you can shoot them down.
*********Use Flint and steal.*********
Like if you agree.
Comment more tips​
id say you can make enemies (more fun to kill then :p) and i dont get targetted from corn with my points sg4 and breeze sucks, if you jump your enemies can reach you ONE block better since your hitbox moves one block up,and id say you should using arrows in water fights too...

mmohan

Career
Reaction score
teo is right and if your in doubt u can win when your bein chased in breeze go into water and fishing pole someone

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
* Never open 1 or more chests at corn

*Diamond swords and iron aren't that close to the same because 4 hits with an iron sword will bring you lower that 4 hits with an iron sword by 2 hearts.
you said iron sword twice, dafuq?

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
This problably read "ANYONE you don't know".
I team with my brother all the time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci