• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff 15822000 Seconds of Redstone

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
It feels like the other day, I remember talking with my friend Imaboss2414|Rish on how fun it would be to help moderate MCGamer. I remember making my first mod app, of course, using 1 sentence answers and even titling it "Mooderator Application"(Not a Mooclan wannabe) instead of "Moderator Application." And oh boy, did it happen to get declined about 2 hours later. xD

You couldn't really say I was fit for the job at that time. I was about 13, an immature little boy who barely even read the rules, argued with mods, and even caused a little trouble. Time had gone by fast though. When I turned 14, I started to change. I was more mature, followed the rules, and gained some more respect from some of the staff members and players. I started getting friends in the community, and it absolutely felt great! I was getting encouraged more and more to becoming a staff member, but unfortunately, I was underage and still couldn't prove myself in the right words why I deserved to be one.

This was until the month of September, where 14 year olds applicants were able to be accepted(this happened at the beginning of summer, but I kept on getting declined), and I was going to give one last shot before giving up and probably never applying again. It was a matter of hours when my app became pending, which wasn't a surprise because it had happened 3 or 4 times already. What really surprised me was that a few days later, I got an email notifying me that I had made it to the Interview stage! This was absolutely amazing, as I literally, in no imaginative way possible, started dancing and almost running around the house. It was very exciting to get my interview, as I was more confident than I had every been. My interviewers were Chandelle , KitMencha , Jodimo , and AlpakaWhacker . They asked me a series of questions, even some fun and hilarious ones. When they pulled me back into the room after discussing whether or not I was fit for the job, they played a pretty funny decent prank on me, but soon I realized that I had gotten what I had been dreaming about for months and months, my shiny, new, Moderator rank!

From banning hackers, to muting inappropriate users, and managing the forums and teamspeak, there's a lot more that has happened through my MCGamer life. I've gained a lot more friends, mostly because I've gained confidence in myself. Ever since that interview, I've become more socialized to talking with other users, and it's even helped me in school, now that I can actually talk to new people and hehe, girls(lol I'm kidding). The rest of the staff team have given me such a great time, like seriously, it's one big family. They're awesome, no joke. I'd like to thank each and every one of my friends who have always been with me, you all have made it an awesome life for me, so shoutout to all of you! I just can't believe how it's been 15822000 seconds, 236700 minutes, 4395 hours, 183 days, 27 weeks, or as I could simply have said it, 6 months.

So TL;DR you say? Well here it is: From [Green Bean]RussianTheGamer, to [Green Bean]SkullDiamondz or TheDiamondzGaming, to [Moderator] TheLastGapple, happy 6 months as a staff member to me! :3

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats on staying for six months! That's a big accomplishment and I still remember your SkullDiamondz days. ^_^

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Congrats man! I remember my six month like it was just yesterday :']

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
It honestly seems like yesterday you received your rank, congrats on 6 months <3

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats man! This will be myself in a week and a bit :')

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Congrats nerd. remembering the day you finally got it and i went ballistic lmao. Have a good another 6 months

Fishyyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats! It has been a big ride for all f us. Ever since the DiamondzGaming and Minebros days and now today :') MCSG has changed so much and the community around it too. Good luck in the future and I'm excited where we are going to go! :D

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Congrats on staying for six months! That's a big accomplishment and I still remember your SkullDiamondz days. ^_^
Haha thanks, and it's great to know that you remember them fun ol days. :D

Congrats :3
Ty :3

Congratz calculator
Thanks master

congrats! I remember theDiamondzGaming and SkullDiamonds days.
Thanks, and so do I!

Congrats man! I remember my six month like it was just yesterday :']
Thanks!

It honestly seems like yesterday you received your rank, congrats on 6 months <3
Aww, thank you. <3

Congrats! c:
Thank you. c:

Congrats man! This will be myself in a week and a bit :')
Thank you! And happy early 6 month anniversary to you!

Congrats nerd. remembering the day you finally got it and i went ballistic lmao. Have a good another 6 months
Tru, dat day was real crazy. And thank you!

Congrats! It has been a big ride for all f us. Ever since the DiamondzGaming and Minebros days and now today :') MCSG has changed so much and the community around it too. Good luck in the future and I'm excited where we are going to go! :D
Thanks bro, it's great being buddies with you irl and online. xP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci