• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1v1 PvP Tournament - Hosted by NorthyO

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
CANCELED FOR NOW. I am extremely busy this weekend, as I have midterms this upcoming week, so I will probably not be on very much at all. I will try to reschedule this for later. Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

What's up guys? So today I made a little arena on my server and was hosting some 1v1's with a group of people, and decided I would host a tournament to see who is the best PvP'er on MCSG. So, here's the deal, next Saturday (10/20) I will be hosting the tournament. It will be a 16 person tournament (possibly bigger if more people want to join). In order to keep this relatively small, I'm keeping it between to top 100 of the U.S. leaderboards (Which means I won't be competing). So, if you'd like to sign up to be a part of the tournament, post below:

Application:
-Minecraft IGN:
-Wins/Rank (Must be in the top 100):
-Do you have TeamSpeak? (Required):

All the people who didn't show up to the tournament this Saturday, you will have to re-apply if you want to compete next week.

Competitors:
-The_Great_Tito (Rank 9)
-Zeejayy (Rank 1)
-
-
-YoshiYamiYori (Rank 42)
-ZenoCrafter (Rank 10)
-atwatt (Rank 56)
-SixZoSeven (Rank 3)
-
-soggypickle (Rank 17)
-
-Eborec (Rank 26)
-
-fizzyhoney (Rank 33)
-Blamph (Rank 87)
-themegaryan17 (Rank 4)

Rules:
-Every person will start with full iron armor, a diamond sword, in addition to 10 cooked steaks. They will get this at the beginning of every round.
-Winners move on to the next round, and losers get out of the tournament. Each player will fight the best 2 out of 3 with their opponent.
-Hacking is absolutely not allowed. You hack, you get disqualified, and banned from my server.
-Extreme spamming or swearing will get you kicked from my server and disqualified from the tournament.

As a special incentive to participants, I will be giving away iron donor to the winner. (Since I'm broke as hell right now I might not be able to get you it right away, but I will keep my word, you'll just have to remind me). Also, if you don't want donor or don't need it, I will give you another prize of equal value ($10).

So, with that said, good luck to everyone who applies and may the best PvP'er win!

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
And a rematch some other time please? I can't play MC at all from Wednesday to Sunday.

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
And a rematch some other time please? I can't play MC at all from Wednesday to Sunday.
Yes. Depending on how many people sign up, it may continue to past the weekend, in which case you will be able to join. If not, I'll set up another tournament sometime later so the people who weren't able to play can join.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Another reason to get 100 wins...guess I'll just spectate!

Atwatt

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: atwatt
Wins: 126, Rank: 56
Teamspeak: I have team speak but sadly I do not have a microphone.
Also, could you let me know what time on Saturday this is taking place?

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: The_Great_Tito
Wins: 235 i think.
Teamspeak: Yes sir.

Brodina

Tribute
Reaction score
Damnit, I'd play, but the whole "I live in Australia" thing is stopping me.
>.<
(Au.1)

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Damnit, I'd play, but the whole "I live in Australia" thing is stopping me.
>.<
(Au.1)
lmao Brodina. IKR. I might sign up for the fun of it, just going to do it for fun. Might not even come :p

IGN : Hystericallify
Wins : 145
Teamspeak : Yes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci