• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[2.0] Route Fiesta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Routes, routes and routes. They were easy to remember UNTIL there were 10 maps in MCSG. Share your routes here!
Use tags to mark on which map the route you're posting is on.

[SG1]
[SG2]
[SG3]
[SG4]
[BRZ] (Breeze Island)
[MRU] (MCSG Ruins)
[FPY] (Fortress Pyke)
[OVE] (Overgrown)
[TEW] (Teweran)
[KHA] (Kharmunrah)

Depository :
static_nightmare [BRZ]
Go to corn, its worth the while. Go to the 3 arches, and get the 3 chests in the center of the arches. Then, go across the arch heading toward the parkour, and get the 3 chests along there. Finally, go to the Parkour island, and get the 4 chests that are there (3 in the fortress, 1 in the trees). Thats 10 chests, and with the map of all the chests in my possession, its the best route i could find. Make sure to kill people along the way, so you get their stuff too.

teije [KHA]
G
o to the arabian village, get atleast 4/5 chest there before other people get them. Go to the kingdom, on your way there are 2 hidden chests in the dessert. use the most left wall to climb up, get the chest on the wall. switch the lever behind the poor houses. Get in the black market, raid the chest there. Get the other chest which are left in the left side of the kingdom (there are always people on the right side).

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I better share this with the world
[BRZ] Go to corn, its worth the while. Go to the 3 arches, and get the 3 chests in the center of the arches. Then, go across the arch heading toward the parkour, and get the 3 chests along there. Finally, go to the Parkour island, and get the 4 chests that are there (3 in the fortress, 1 in the trees). Thats 10 chests, and with the map of all the chests in my possession, its the best route i could find. Make sure to kill people along the way, so you get their stuff too.

[MRU] Go to corn. If you are in a position where you can't go to corn because its a poorly designed corn, then jump off and commit suicide, because there is really no point in playing such a bad map.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I haz a way better one then you static, I'll edit this later to tell teh world. :3

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
woow, just saw the picture just before you wanted to go for breakfast

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
[KHA] Go to the arabian village, get atleast 4/5 chest there before other people get them. Go to the kingdom, on your way there are 2 hidden chests in the dessert. use the most left wall to climb up, get the chest on the wall. switch the lever behind the poor houses. Get in the black market, raid the chest there. Get the other chest which are left in the left side of the kingdom (there are always people on the right side).

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
[SG2] Ignore the corn, that just wastes time, and head straight to the redstone house. Get the chest and get in the locked basement (I won't tell you how :p) and get the chest and dispenser there. If you don't receive a redstone torch from the dispenser then finish here, if you do get the torch go outside and head towards the large tree. Ignore it or get the outside chests from there then head to the glass sphere. Head clockwise until you find a cave, put the torch on the redstone ore there. Once this is done head back to the large tree, collecting the chests on the way there, either on ground or above the trees (2 chests that way, but could take damage if you fall/are knocked off). There will be a secret opening in the large tree. Climb up there and then somewhere in the leaves you can find a good chest. Then do what you want, I either go to the Church or the crafting table on the road, this route can get you a diamond sword quickly. Thanks for reading, I won't hesitate to kill anybody I see on this route!

Saisho

Tribute
Reaction score
[SG2] Ignore the corn, that just wastes time, and head straight to the redstone house. Get the chest and get in the locked basement (I won't tell you how :p) and get the chest and dispenser there. If you don't receive a redstone torch from the dispenser then finish here, if you do get the torch go outside and head towards the large tree. Ignore it or get the outside chests from there then head to the glass sphere. Head clockwise until you find a cave, put the torch on the redstone ore there. Once this is done head back to the large tree, collecting the chests on the way there, either on ground or above the trees (2 chests that way, but could take damage if you fall/are knocked off). There will be a secret opening in the large tree. Climb up there and then somewhere in the leaves you can find a good chest. Then do what you want, I either go to the Church or the crafting table on the road, this route can get you a diamond sword quickly. Thanks for reading, I won't hesitate to kill anybody I see on this route!
This is a horrible route...
No </3

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I better share this with the world
[BRZ] Go to corn, its worth the while. Go to the 3 arches, and get the 3 chests in the center of the arches. Then, go across the arch heading toward the parkour, and get the 3 chests along there. Finally, go to the Parkour island, and get the 4 chests that are there (3 in the fortress, 1 in the trees). Thats 10 chests, and with the map of all the chests in my possession, its the best route i could find. Make sure to kill people along the way, so you get their stuff too.

[MRU] Go to corn. If you are in a position where you can't go to corn because its a poorly designed corn, then jump off and commit suicide, because there is really no point in playing such a bad map.
lol @ mcsg ruins

Saisho

Tribute
Reaction score
I have amazing routes :D but I dun wanna share I might share some worse routes just to get this thread going :p

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I would share my routes here, but then they might get the Blamph treatment.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci