• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2,000 posts!

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Its me!1111

Congratulations on 2000 posts <3
Gratzzzzz Getiiiiix :D <3 <:
Hey! I'm happy to see you are going on a right way on this place!
Congratulations on achieving 2.000 posts! Also thank you very much for adding/tagging me! I love you buddy <3
Congrats!! So many posts in so little time woow, and they were actually legit posts not random spam which is gr8 lol. Also this is my 1.9k post o.0
Congrats on 2000 posts, that's a lot! You're awesome Getix, and it's great to be on the staff team with you! :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks! I love you all! <3

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Congrats on 2,000 posts! It is always awesome to see people (including staff members, of course) being active on the forums and always willing to help. I thank you for that ;)

Here's to 3,000 posts? :D

NagolGames

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ceroria n00b. Jokes aside; thank you for being such a great staff member, you are one of my role-models as well. I know I have a lot of them. :p We didn't talk a lot but ya know, timezones sucks.. ;-; Anyways, thanks and keep up the great work! <3
Why thank you for the kind words, Getix! <3 I'd also love to talk more, maybe we'll find each other on TS at the same time one day (lol)

Congrats on the big 2k, and heres to many more!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci