• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2 new vote system ideas.

Jacobtothewoop

Spectator
Reaction score
I really agree with this. I like most maps. Number two lags me hard though. Maybe one game of voting, then when it resets one game of random. Idk, just a suggestion :D

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the first idea. It also helps greatly in simplifying the whole voting process. It can quickly become overwhelming with the amount of choices we get.

Lanex

Spectator
Reaction score
Number 2 is definitely the best.

I'm glad that we are implementing it.

Reaction score
We are testing a new voting system that will help this issue. It will be like the server will pick 5 random maps to pick from or vote to skip. Unsure yet on a direction but should solve this.
CONFIRMATION IS SWEET!

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
My only problem with this we will get a lot of hate for maps like 5 if its random (It seems the community in general does not like 5)

Reaction score
My only problem with this we will get a lot of hate for maps like 5 if its random (It seems the community in general does not like 5)
Your missing the point! I said that it doesn't auto pick a map, it autopicks several to vote from. This way you still get to voice your opinion, but the maps will vary. My point is, It may choose 5, 2, 3, That way you can vote for whichever you want.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci