• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2 Rows Of Chests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce98

Spectator
Reaction score
the chests in the middle should have more value... say swords and armor (iron or diamond). The further chests should have some type of food item and lesser armor and swords like wood leather or stone. Tell me what you think?

Bryce98

Spectator
Reaction score
Ya well maybe the deathmatch should be somewhere else like in a small area?

Xoncom

Tribute
Reaction score
I like the idea, but maybe have the diamond stuff have higher chance of spawning there instead? but nothing else, as people would be stronger at the start.... me no gusta :/
More the reason to camp mid though :/

billy

Tribute
Reaction score
great idea i hope next time i get on i see the chest like that

TheFuzzyFool

Spectator
Reaction score
I'd like to see this added into the map rotation, so this comes up 1/2 the time, rather than all the time. But it's a really good idea.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score

The Beginning of a Game is one of the most crucial moments of decision you can make, and one of the most fun, so why not make it more interesting? I propose editing the chests in the next version of the current map and version to come to be in a pattern similar to the chests above. The outer chests would have lesser items leaving the great items for the 4 chests in the center. Just an Idea but i think it could make the start of the games more exciting :D
Isn't that used in the actual Hunger Games?

billy

Tribute
Reaction score
the cornacopia is the chest in the center with lots of good stuff and on the outskirts are small stuff like backpacks with small stuff

317Baseball

Tribute
Reaction score
I love the idea of having more chest i think you could probably fit another row between those 2 and have the items increase in value the closer to the middle just like the real Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci