• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[20 Moderators Qualities]

FAMILYMONSTER

Experienced
Reaction score
Inb4 "corrupt".

But seriously, these are all great character traits and all, but I would like to emphasize one: efficiently productive.
I feel so honored to have the first comment. all my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the first comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I never thought I could of accomplished this but here I am. I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost I would like to thank Jesus, The Lord our savior for blessing me with this wonderful opportunity. Next I would like to thank my parents. I would like to thank the neighbors dog for always being there for me when my own dog would run away from me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole, for surviving against all odds for over a week. next I would like to thank the squirrel in my backyard for climbing trees because it gives me the inspiration I need to get through the day. I also wanna thank my teachers for preparing me for this day. this is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any unmentioned friends or family that have helped me along the way. this moment will be a moment I never forget. I just remembered a few other people I would like to thank, the fish I caught in 3rd grade, my bed because with out it I would be laying on the floor, the light in my room because it helps me see so I can write this speech. my house because without it I would be homeless. and last but not least I would like to thank all the people who took the precious time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress of how much this means to me. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has been impossible until this amazing day. hopefully my good luck will continue on this undoubtfully rare occasion, maybe even a million followers. If u ask me how I did this I would say, you can do anything you set your mind to. to all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams and they can make anything happen. being the top comment is a real honor and foreveryone who has read this whole thing, thank you and God bless.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Well currently I am freezing I don't think I work for the first category :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci