• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2000 Posts + Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
So it all started at around 2012, I went over to my friends house, he was playing Minecraft. I watched him play for what seemed like hours, I was just so amazed looking at the game, I have never seen anything like it. The next day, I downloaded Minecraft and played the Demo version, 10 minutes of playing the Demo version I asked my mom if I can buy it and since she is so nice she got it for me :)! Then my creativity kicked in and Brandon6895 was born.

He added me on skype and introduced me to a Faction server called PridePvP, we played for hours on end, we'd get raided but we'd keep making new bases and it was tons of fun. Unfortunately since he is a type of person who gets really mad real easily. Since I was terribad at PvP I would always ask him to help me when I'm dying and he would bring his good armour and he died a few times using his good sets of armour and he got fed up and deleted me off skype... great friend :/.

At this Point I needed to find a Server, I found a Faction server, found some new friends on Skype who I will never forget but I won't dive into that topic. After constantly getting raided after so much hard work, I was finished, I looked for Hunger Games servers because at that time there was lots of talk about Hunger Games in Minecraft, and I found the three people that brought me to these servers today.
imgres.jpg

I loved their videos, I found them hilarious but I could never find the IP, they only linked the Website in their description, until finally I saw the IP in the chat so I logged into us#.mcsg.in I spawned in a Lobby, but not just any lobby, it was one of the most nostalgic, amazing lobby's that we call " The Halloween Lobby " I was addicted, I played and played, I met many people, but one person that stands out is an individual by the name of Mezahhd, we were good friends, but he was a Hacker, he played all the time but he farmed wins off me and a couple others with his Aimbot and my EU connection didn't help either, but I didn't care, I just loved playing the game, SkeletonBoss called out Mezahhd for Hacking and we invited him into our Skype call and we convinced him that he was not a hacker, sorry Skeletonboss, we lied <3 ;), this lasted for the longest time until he finally got banned for Aimbot and he disappeared.

I was then introduced to the Clan aspect of MCSG, I was excited to join a clan, and I applied for the clan that looked the best for me. :) Thanks Macobeast
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/noob-force-clan-any-region.30777/

I was starting to get better at this game, I managed to reach 400 wins and some fanboy called Crazyone was talking to me ;) we Skyped and we quickly became really good friends we would play all the time and we still play time to time to this day and I consider him to be one of my Best friends on MCSG.

I was racking up wins and I reached 1000 wins and I remember being in the Top 25 and Elisha and Gravey4rd battling for the number one spot but I believe Elisha stole the #1 spot from Gravey4rd for a very short amount of time (of course). SixZoSeven's server opened, I was ecstatic about it because I believe the server at the time was for top 25 or Top 50 exclusive at the start of the server and SixzoPvP (I don't remember if that was the name of his server) that was the server that everyone talked about for so long and it had so much hype and eventually because of lack of Donations the server sadly had to close down.

Honestly, not too many memorable things happened during my time here. Either it was just me joining clans or me just racking up wins too be honest.

I guess we'll skip to where I get my 2000th win or so and believe I was ranked #3 for quite some times until I had enough and quit for 4 months. I came back to see I was #15, I was surprised that I was #15 I thought I would not even be in the first page of the leaderboards and I decided to come back and I managed to get back up to #4. At this point, I have been joining lots of clans all the time because the game was getting stale to me, so I would always be in a clan. :)

Coming from a player who has been playing on MCSG since October of 2012, I can say that the community has changed rather negatively, the competitive nature is getting to the point where we are no longer friendly to each other unless it is our friends, people will kill other skilled players not for their loot but to antagonize them by saying "eZ" and terms like that, people have seemed to forget what this gamemode is based off of " The Hunger Games " this game is now who has more PvP skill, nobody focuses on the skill of playing tactically and smart, it's who can land Combos and "Wreck" the other player, this gamemode in my eyes has turned into KitPvP except you have to find your gear instead of you automatically getting it. No longer can people like me and other High ranked players play casually and for fun because we will be judged and harassed. My name is always said in the chat which leads to targeting and just abuse in general. I'd like to move on.

Good/Bad things have come out of my MCSG experience. My communication skills are a lot better, I seem to speak a lot better to people now after all the different people I've talked to from my time here, my typing skills have gotten crazy better, I can actually type with my eyes closed but not perfectly of course, thats how familiar I'am with this little Macbook Keyboard. Also, my Grammar/Reading/Spelling skills have increased crazily.

The bad things... well a fair amount of people have grudges against me because of things I've done in the past, I've gotten a lot more rude I guess you could say, before Minecraft, I was polite and kind to literally everyone, I hated having the feeling of someone possibly disliking me, I NEVER swore before Minecraft, I was raised that way, after a few months of playing this game for the first time I started swearing a fair amount and all of my friends would be like "WOT?" whenever I swore, I never even said crap or damn... but now I swear a lot, not in rage, just casually in a conversation which is something I would never do if I've never gotten this game. I know it's probably not a big deal but this game and all the communities I have been in have really changed me in ways I could've never imagined. So I guess this game wasn't the best influence, but not terrible either.

Well, I managed to reach a goal that I never set in the first place... top 5 on the Leaderboards. Too some it may be a dream to reach Top 5, too me it's just nothing but a number.

People who I remember that have impacted me throughout my time here.
if you think you should be listed, please tell me and I will probably add you. :)

Crazyone I know you don't really play Minecraft much anymore but you are my best friend on MCSG, I remember all the fun times we've had together. =)

MrIrishrule123 I don't think you even look at the forums, and even play this game anymore but there is no way I can have you left out, you're one of my first MCSG friends and we talked everyday and we had so much fun playing back in the days of 2012 on MCSG, will never forget you. :)

takentaze123 Marcos, there's no way I can forget about you, no matter how long it has been, I remember when I added you on Skype when we were playing a game on SG Ancient Japan we had so much fun back then, leading a clan, playing Factions, trolling people on Skype ; ) you have made my time on MCSG great.

@FatPandasFTW I don't know who you play as now or if you even play anymore, I know a couple accounts you played on but I've kept my promise to this day to never tell a single person about who you are. : ) We had so many fun laughs and you're like 14 now probably but you got to have the deepest voice for your age, nobody believed you were 12 or 13 ._. . Hopefully by now you know what an "IP Address" is. (Inside joke)
:D.

xDefrasa team defwesa bb. I remember all the trolling we did on people on Skype, it was so fun playing MCSG with you and all the great funny times we had, :D Also we had some intense 1v1's on Badlion ;)
Really sucks you got banned but I wish you luck on whatever you choose to do. :) #Crusade

Marchello_ & Trudairy #Salvation It was so fun playing Clan battles every single day, losing to Insidious 3 times in a row, playing Rebels and Forgotten because Tru really wanted to beat them and we would always lose ._.. You guys are so funny and cool and stay that way. :) March, keep clicking fast, and Tru, keep complaining about 30 ping. ;)

Bunns #Crusade, you're a really cool, funny guy, sad that we didn't get to talk much out of #Crusade D:
#veryons4officer "Don't talk in chat"

Reven86 We never really talked in voice but it was fun teaming and competing with you on the Leaderboards since our PvP skills in my opinion are pretty equal and our wins/games were practically the same. :D

Mooclan You're an inspirational forummer to not just me, but too many others, keep typing out your long and thoughtful paragraphs at sometimes at some points if you feel like what you do is a waste of time, always remember that you're helping out many people in this community and when you leave you will never be forgotten as you will go down as one of the most memorable Forummers we have ever had.

ChadTheDJ You probably won't be reading this because I'm sure you get tagged in almost all Goodbye threads but if you somehow do, I want you to know that you have changed so many people's lives and by making these servers you've helped people escape their IRL issues and just have a fun time in general, and I really hope you stand by this quote for as long as you can. " The servers will never close down unless not a single person wants to play" and I'd like to Congratulate you on how successful you are with these servers, you get to do what you love as a job!

Thank you Chad.

To those who've played with me in the early stages of MCSG may remember this.

021fec562bae2cfbc5f8d1a9500b375d.png

The Skin that started it all. :)

“Good bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be."
- Walt Disney

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
first, now to read

EDIT: Remember Wild, ahh I was so bad then and we got scrapped in clan wars, Sucks to see you leaving, good luck with what ever you are doing in your life

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
first, now to read

EDIT: Remember Wild, ahh I was so bad then and we got scrapped in clan wars, Sucks to see you leaving, good luck with what ever you are doing in your life
Yeah, even though we got scrapped, was still really fun. :)

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
So sad to see you go, you still had me on steam if you ever want to play cs:go again. Have fun in future endeavors! ;-;

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score
Wow. Another great PvPer and former gone. Sad to see you go. Although we didn't talk, I believe you were a chill guy. :)

Deserved

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see you go, but it's good you achieved your goal of getting in the Top 5.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
It's a shame to see you go. I wish you good luck in your future! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci