• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2000th (Sort of) Post!!!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys! Tonight, I hit 2000 msgs and felt like sharing it with you guys! Not gonna lie, I was never really a forum person for most of my time here as a member, but within the last couple months, IM ADDICTEDDDD, Literally I love love love loveeee the forums, if you guys ever need anythinggggg message me please I BEG YOU. But enough of my little story, I want to dedicate my 2000th post to a couple special people that impacted my life as a mod.

Vanicle | Vanessa I can safely say, you are the reason I want to stay a mod. Literally, I was on the verge of leaving, but you're amazing work ethic, and just amazing personality, kindness, spirit, energy, and just everything about you is my life goals, you are my role model here on MCGamer, and you are one of my most favorite people, I love you my Sister from another mister <333

dindavid You a peasant, but you're my mod best friend peasant <3 I'll write more for you in a different thread ;)

StarWilly12 Star you are my Mod Queen, girl the struggle is always real with you, but you make the job worth it xD

Braden h4rryk1ng_old Im SO TIRED

It's soooo late it's hard to write more, but just know I love you all, I promise I'm making a bigger more meaningful thread, and I will tag all of you who mean the world to me <3

Anyways YAYYYYYYYY 2000 POSTS WOO

Banterologist_

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm off school XD

I will for you my bootiful nephew
Lucky, I have 5 weeks left

Hey guys! Tonight, I hit 2000 msgs and felt like sharing it with you guys! Not gonna lie, I was never really a forum person for most of my time here as a member, but within the last couple months, IM ADDICTEDDDD, Literally I love love love loveeee the forums, if you guys ever need anythinggggg message me please I BEG YOU. But enough of my little story, I want to dedicate my 2000th post to a couple special people that impacted my life as a mod.

Vanicle | Vanessa I can safely say, you are the reason I want to stay a mod. Literally, I was on the verge of leaving, but you're amazing work ethic, and just amazing personality, kindness, spirit, energy, and just everything about you is my life goals, you are my role model here on MCGamer, and you are one of my most favorite people, I love you my Sister from another mister <333

dindavid You a peasant, but you're my mod best friend peasant <3 I'll write more for you in a different thread ;)

StarWilly12 Star you are my Mod Queen, girl the struggle is always real with you, but you make the job worth it xD

Braden h4rryk1ng_old Im SO TIRED

It's soooo late it's hard to write more, but just know I love you all, I promise I'm making a bigger more meaningful thread, and I will tag all of you who mean the world to me <3

Anyways YAYYYYYYYY 2000 POSTS WOO
Wow tony! Where was I here? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci