• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2013 and what to expect at MCSG!

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Where are the US servers located? I wonder if id connect ti Canada better
You make a good point, I probably connect better too because of (I'm pretty sure the us servers are located near where chad lives) my distance from where chad lives (3 timezones :p)
Oh... Well that makes me further away, I think :/

Slam _Burger

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm a Canadian, but I'm currently a diamond sponsor on the US servers, and it has about 3 weeks remaining. I wan't to rank up quickly on the Canadian servers, and from what I understand you have to wait until your current sponsor runs out until you can re-donate and get the network wide sponsorship. Is there any possible way I can get donor on the CA servers? Or do I have to wait until my current US donor to run out until I can get donor on CA servers? Could I possibly donate for iron on the CA server, or would it cancel out my diamond donor on the US servers? Could I maybe re-donate for diamond and have it be network wide? If so would it stack with my remaining 3 weeks of my first diamond donor? I don't want to play on the CA servers with no way of having donor.... Hopefully someone can help me out. :) Thanks.

tpemrickjr

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm a Canadian, but I'm currently a diamond sponsor on the US servers, and it has about 3 weeks remaining. I wan't to rank up quickly on the Canadian servers, and from what I understand you have to wait until your current sponsor runs out until you can re-donate and get the network wide sponsorship. Is there any possible way I can get donor on the CA servers? Or do I have to wait until my current US donor to run out until I can get donor on CA servers? Could I possibly donate for iron on the CA server, or would it cancel out my diamond donor on the US servers? Could I maybe re-donate for diamond and have it be network wide? If so would it stack with my remaining 3 weeks of my first diamond donor? I don't want to play on the CA servers with no way of having donor.... Hopefully someone can help me out. :) Thanks.
This seems like a sticky situation, but I still don't understand, do we have to re-donate to get donor for the whole network?

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
About the Canada servers. Yesterday I donated 25$ to US. As I live in Canada. Now that they just announced Canada servers, will my US donation rank be active in Canadian servers as well? If not, can you please transfer my rank to Canadian servers? It's a shame that I donated last second before they made this post. - illumina

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
About the Canada servers. Yesterday I donated 25$ to US. As I live in Canada. Now that they just announced Canada servers, will my US donation rank be active in Canadian servers as well? If not, can you please transfer my rank to Canadian servers? It's a shame that I donated last second before they made this post. - illumina
I'm pretty sure you can switch from US to Canada, the time remaining of having donor privilages will not change though. This is just a guess, because I saw something similar on another thread.

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can switch from US to Canada, the time remaining of having donor privilages will not change though. This is just a guess, because I saw something similar on another thread.
Hmmm, I hope that's true. Just like tpemrickjr said, this is a sticky situation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci