• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2013 and what to expect at MCSG!

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Same wating...waiting for them to go up
Sorry about that, I fell asleep after so much with just everything earlier today. I have to prepare the databases and revert to the old plugin prior to the new changes, and add the NoCheat fixes. These will be up soon, once I complete some testing.

ReneAlexanderHD1

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry about that, I fell asleep after so much with just everything earlier today. I have to prepare the databases and revert to the old plugin prior to the new changes, and add the NoCheat fixes. These will be up soon, once I complete some testing.
Can I help on testing?

tdog210

Tribute
Reaction score
You Should Add Tournaments Were We cross Server To Play A different survival Games Server an whichever server the winner is on Wins
There was going to be a top 24 tournament, where the top 24 from each server battle it out and the top 8 went to fight the top 8 from us and eu (I play on au). I'm not really sure what happen to this or maybe LeWilmon was joking......

S

ShadowMasterZ

Nice, i love these upcoming new changes :D. Looking forward to it. Also will that glitch with NCP be fixed?
The one where you cant hit someone for 10 seconds if you click too fast.

Cashkid32

Tribute
Reaction score
Sounds great! Might even be a good enough of a reason to return. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci