• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2015 in Review

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't really post many threads so you may not know who I am apart from a Moderator but nonetheless, here I am today to wish you all a Happy New Year & to quickly review some of the things that've happened this year that made 2015 memorable... At the start of the year, I made myself a list of goals I wanted to achieve by the end of this year within MCGamer and the staff team and I did so successfully! c:

• Reached my 6 months as staff
  • Reached my 1 year as staff
  • Became one of the longest current serving Moderators in the EU region.
  • Started to become somewhat active on the forums and interacting with the community more
I know this isn't a long list but those are some of the things I wanted to be able to say I had done by the end of 2015 - I would've done a list of people to thank for making this year great, but to save the controversy and trying to think of things to say for each person - I'm just going to say this:

You've all at some point in some way contributed to the person I am today and I love you all for that <3 Even if we don't know it, we've all helped each other in some way, some more than others but that still counts. c; Thank you, MCGamer Community, for being there for me throughout the year when I've had my high points and my low points and when I just needed a place to call home.

I hope to continue working alongside everyone into 2016 and years to come, but for now - this is the end for 2015 & I'd like to once again, wish everyone a safe and happy new year. c: See you all in 2016 <3

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Some people choose to say home during new years eve/new years, like myself. I've never been to any New years parties, cause it either stormed, babysat my cousins, or just didn't want to.

Why make such a big deal about a day which in theory, the only thing different about it than any other day is that once it is actually New Years you have to change one number of the year on everything xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
Some people choose to say home during new years eve/new years, like myself. I've never been to any New years parties, cause it either stormed, babysat my cousins, or just didn't want to.

Why make such a big deal about a day which in theory, the only thing different about it than any other day is that once it is actually New Years you have to change one number of the year on everything xD
Alright, I'm going to be at home to also get on ts.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
It was a pretty fun year! I did a lot involving MCG:
  • Became a moderator
  • Was a staff member for 10 months
  • Made over 10 official guides
  • Creating over 5 official events
  • Gained the Quantum rank
  • Met so many wonderful staff members
  • Reached 1,000 forum posts
  • Reached 2,000 forum posts
That was just a little glimpse of what I did this year. I am so proud of you Liam! And to all the staff member's thank you for making it such an amazing year!

Last edited:

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Creper_face Do not be disrespectful or rude to anyone on the network. Your comment was deleted, and this is the first and last warning you will receive to be respectful and to follow our rules for the MCGamer Forums.

In terms of the thread, congratulations on all your achievements Liam, and Happy New Year's and may you achieve even more this year!

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
Creper_face Do not be disrespectful or rude to anyone on the network. Your comment was deleted, and this is the first and last warning you will receive to be respectful and to follow our rules for the MCGamer Forums.

In terms of the thread, congratulations on all your achievements Liam, and Happy New Year's and may you achieve even more this year!
What rule did I break?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci