• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2016!

William

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Just want to quickly write a thread about how my year has been! It has been ups and downs, but overall very happy how it has ended. I've gotten the chance to come on the staff team here which has been and is a great experience every single day. I am not sure if many of you know who I was before I got moderator, but I'll shortly explain. I joined here in 2012 sometime, played and played with some breaks here and there. It wasn't before the start of 2013 I got into clans, and that's the reason I made this forum account in the first place, to apply for my first clan. Deadstrikers10 was the guy who got me into it and I wish I could have a talk with him again. Anyways, I didn't really get known before before Legends and Hellfire. One of the reasons I was accepted in Legends was due to a 1v3 I took against them while I was in a clan called Alliance. Ah memories. I quit Minecraft completely around August 2014, and didn't start playing again before late September 2015, due to one person. Thank you Athenaa :) Now I am a staff member and hopefully doing a good job towards the community, because that is what I love to do. I'll just write a quick thank you to some people here: (Sorry if I miss you, kinda in a hurry while writing this :p You know I love you anyway<3)

Athenaa Ah, where do I even start? Always there for me, we've been through a lot the last 3 months. Thank you for all the memories and good times we've had together, you know how much you mean to me ;)

Nikola YOOO fam. Thanks for all the talks we've had on TS and played together. Loveyou.

Gustyy Thanks for everything man, you know how much I love you!

Vigilo EU bae. Thank you for all the help you've given me, sorry for all the stupid questions ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Keep up the work as a sr.mod, you're great!

Frankyy Thanks for all the help you've given me! You know how much I appreciate you <3

Yannick Always making me smile, thanks <3

Axanite | Liam EU mod pal! Always awesome to talk with you!

DarkNiightz Can't forget my mod buddy! You're awesome Jamie, just have to get better at CS ;) Thanks for all the help you've given! Was awesome talking with you and Nikola right after I was accepted and all the other times we've talked :p

Coma just being a meme g0d. <3

AndyPandy Love you Andrew, you're a great friend! Always here for me, thanks for the time on TS, and I'm looking for more of them :)

TrebleMaker Thanks for everything, we might not get to talk a lot due to time zones but ye. Trainings were awesome with you! :)

@TheWholeStaffTeam Love you all! Just send me a DM on slack if you want to know me more, or if you need someone to talk with! Im always here :)

I don't have time to do more, I have gotten to known so many of you from this community and you know if you're a friend of mine! Love you all! Happy New Year!!
(Sorry for typos, literally wrote in a hurry on my phone lmao)

catch ya'll later fam,

William :)

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
ILY WILL! Happy new year and keep up the great work! <3

Athenaa

District 13
Reaction score
I'm so happy I randomly ended up watching your stream in September :')
We used to be friends before you left.. but now I really don't know what I would do, or who I would be, without you.

Thanks for all the memories <3 Happy New Year!

N

Nikola

Athenaa Ah, where do I even start? Always there for me, we've been through a lot the last 3 months. Thank you for all the memories and good times we've had together, you know how much you mean to me ;)
I'm so happy I randomly ended up watching your stream in September :')
We used to be friends before you left.. but now I really don't know what I would do, or who I would be, without you.

Thanks for all the memories <3 Happy New Year!
DONT WORRY GUYS IM GOING TO SHIP IT

#WILLENAA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci