• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2057: Area 51 - 3%

Do You Like The Map So Far?

• Yes! c:

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No :c (Please, please, PLEASE explain why.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score

--
Introduction

They got in. Something that was state of the art military grade defenses, and someone passed the main gate to Area 51. 4 youngsters, split up, wreaking havoc. Releasing things that weren't meant for human eyes. Now, everything is ruined. Our research, gone. These people shall pay for what they have done, and they shall be fined. But now, they've released everything, destroying our top facility's, and such. The year is 2057, into the future with a much better look for Area 51. They all split up into 4 sector's, Red, Green, Yellow, and Gray. Now, it's our turn to find them. It's your turn to explore Area 51, year of 2057.

Green: Danger Level [1/4] | Sector 1
Gray: Danger Level [2/4] | Sector 2
Yellow: Danger Level [3/4] | Sector 3
Red: Danger Level [4/4] | Sector 4

Screenshots

Download
Since the stage of the map is so low, we will not provide a download link for this map. Stay tuned!

Build Team
Builders:
People who build the structures, and the main aspect of the map.

[1] N/A
[2] N/A
[3] N/A

Terraformers:
People who make the land more natural looking, regular Minecraft generated.
[1] N/A
[2] N/A
[3] N/A

Redstoners:
People who make the traps, secret rooms, etc.
[1] N/A
[2] N/A
[3] N/A

People Needed!

UPDATES:
UPDATE: June 17, 2014
- Added Cornucopia 50% finished
- Thread Made
- Corn Edited To Look Nicer

Last edited:

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Can't tell by the looks of it since it is at 3%, but the corn looks good! Just make sure enderchests mark tier 2's!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I am not going to vote yet because I cannot see the map. All the screenshots show is the corn. I'll wait until I can judge it more as a whole.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
ahh me and some friends had the Area 51 idea a while ago. Good luck building it shadow!
I thought of making this for a while now :p I saw someone try it, and they just copied Cherynoble and replaced Grass with Mycelium

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
This looks really nice so far. Whatever happened to that snow map you were building?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci