• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

25 Tips to Save your Life

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
By block jump, do you mean punching a block until it breaks, then jumping into it? Certainly you wouldn't, considering you can be banned for that.
That's bannable!? Oh my god. O_O
Not doing that again.

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
That's bannable!? Oh my god. O_O
Not doing that again.
Ya, in all essence it is considered a glitch..atleast last I heard it was. Mods I do believe even can even ban if they see it happening in lobby. So, ya best i dead is to just not be doing that stuff.

xownagex

Survivor
Reaction score
Wait, so is there a legit way to get out of sg4 lava trap or sg2 pink house?

Eagle37

Tribute
Reaction score
These are great tips! Tip 11 really helped me because since I think if I betray I would win by default, it helped me when you said "The goal is to win" so I interpreted that as any way that will make you win is a good strategy.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To all the people wondering, there's a legit way to escape the Airbase Trap on Survival Games 4.
I'm not gonna be a jerk and taunt you with the secret:
If you have a cake in your inventory you can place it and jump on a half slab, which then lets you jump over the wall that appears.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
The armor tip is false because the minimum damage is 1/2 heart, or the amount that fist does, so armor wouldn't actually negate any fist damage.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
These tips are useful, but some of them can be misleading. Even if you have full iron armor and a diamond sword before refill, you should still get corn to prevent other people from getting it. I personally don't think that hiding works that well, how many times have you chased someone and had them try to crouch behind a tree and you kill them?
With my 2 cents this is still a helpful guide.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci