• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2nd Quarter Quell [48 Player] (Name has been decided, will be released soon.)

ObsMCL

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I am recreating Haymich's (from the books, if you have read them) Games, the 2nd Quarter Quell. It will be submitted to MCSG once it's finished (I'll let you guys know when.) If you have seen either of the movies, you will know that a picture of a tributes face will appear in the sky. Want your head in the sky? Comment below and you will have a chance of being that lucky player!

Format

IGN:

District: (1 - 12)

Thanks and good luck!

(This will be randomized)

Sneak Peak:

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
2 things to say.
1. im pretty sure that there is a 2nd QQ map so far (no h8).
2. I know that its not finished but i dont really like how you only have 1 screenshot. but im glad someone had a go at building a QQ map

ObsMCL

Spectator
Reaction score
2 things to say.
1. im pretty sure that there is a 2nd QQ map so far (no h8).
2. I know that its not finished but i dont really like how you only have 1 screenshot. but im glad someone had a go at building a QQ map
I understand what you mean, and I have already seen that other 2nd QQ map, before I started to build one, so I knew if their had been any others built. And the pic is a Teaser.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: AGFire2013

District: (1 - 12) 4, female

Good luck with your map! It looks pretty nice so far :D

Last edited:

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
IGN: RedMarzBarz_
District: 11, female just for teh lols (cause I'm actually male huehuehue.)

Also, these players that are applying will get to test out the map first (if they get accepted) right?

Daniel1458

Spectator
Reaction score
How close are you to finishing the map? Also when will you start accepting people cause I applied :)

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
I understand what you mean, and I have already seen that other 2nd QQ map, before I started to build one, so I knew if their had been any others built. And the pic is a Teaser.
Ahh ok thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci