• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3 man deathmatch leads to problems.

Do you want a 4 man deathmatch?

• Total voters

InvisibleColin

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you for likeing my idea! I think that it would even out the playing fields. I think that a 2 man deathmatch would be a very long game. There is always that one hider and there maybe more than that. Also some people are more timid and would not engage in a fight because of the risk. There are lower chances of this becoming a stalemate the higher the amount of players for a deathmatch to activate is. ... Sorry that might be confusing

Andrew_LS

Tribute
Reaction score
I think a 4 man deathmatch is great because, The chances of a three team are much lower.
um... I have seen plenty of 3 man teams. But on the topic of 4man deathmatch like molotov said maybe a set of 1v1s to split up teams. Also it would stop teams from letting one person win cause if they don't kill each other maybe they both die.

InvisibleColin

Spectator
Reaction score
um... I have seen plenty of 3 man teams. But on the topic of 4man deathmatch like molotov said maybe a set of 1v1s to split up teams. Also it would stop teams from letting one person win cause if they don't kill each other maybe they both die.
Andrew_LS it would then be simple for someone to win if the others both died. They would only have to 1v1 once. Also it spices it up when you have to worry about 2 other people barging in on a fight in the deathmatch!

Andrew_LS

Tribute
Reaction score
Andrew_LS it would then be simple for someone to win if the others both died. They would only have to 1v1 once. Also it spices it up when you have to worry about 2 other people barging in on a fight in the deathmatch!
Well personally I can't kill teams so I hate the 2v1's but thats just me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci