• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff 3 Months

Andrew

Experienced
Reaction score
3 Months As Staff

Im a few days late with this post as time has just escaped me, but the fact that I am actually here writing this is unbelievable. Without a doubt my journey here has been a wild ride but there is nowhere i'd rather be, no community i'd rather be a part of, and no one else i'd rather spend my time with than you guys. I know i drive you crazy telling you guys how much i love you all the time but its simply the truth. Without this community i don't even know if i would still be here to write this. And for the first time im going to open up my MCGamer Story to the forums. I love you all so much, each and every one of my staff teammates and all of you community members. This is what happened and this is why MCGamer is so important to me. Thank you.

Now this is a long story:

A year ago, this was the first time i thought about hurting myself. My heart was been ripped out of my chest, the most precious thing, the person that meant the whole world and more to me disappeared. If anyone is actually reading this some of my closest friends may know this story. Allie, yeah that was the girl. She was my best friend, and i know you always hear people saying that friends come and go but thus one was different. We were friends since 3rd grade, that puts it at 10 years. I remember we would come over to each other's houses to work on science fair projects, make gingerbread houses our parents had us at their homes so often it felt like we were siblings. We were inseparable. And yes this is the classic story of two great friends where the guy secretly likes her the whole time and she doesn't realize. Many a times i had to bite my lip and cry at home when she was with another guy it was just like "i don't understand why she's with him he's a jerk and blah blah" you know how young boys are xD But this was more than a crush it just didn't feel right that somehow we were this close and we weren't calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend.

Fast Forward Years >>

Junior year. Prom was coming up and my best friend Trevor was telling me that i should just go for it. Little would i know that this would be my last and only chance to ever ask her to a dance. A month before Prom my group of friends and i went on a 4 day cruise to Mexico for spring break. I came over to Allie's house to pick her up and her dad called me aside. He asked me "why haven't you asked her yet" I was so confused and asked him "what are you talking about?" He then gave me a look like I was dumb or something but he said to me "why haven't you asked Allie to Prom, you know i like you son and i wouldn't want anyone but you to call my daughter girlfriend." This was crazy i was so scared and shocked at the same time but a huge part of me was really happy. Legit, every time i think about this story or tell it to someone i think of it being some kind of romantic chick flick :) We ended up going on the cruise and on the very last day I made my attempt at asking her to prom. I left dinner early to get to her cabin where I took out little pieces of paper to write:

W-I-L-L Y-O-U G-O T-O P-R-O-M W-I-T-H M-E - A-N-D-Y

Cheesy i know but when she came back she stayed in here room for half an hour. When she finally came out it seemed like shed been crying and i asked her what was wrong. She told me "of course ill go with you idiot. Im just scared if we go together we'll try to be more than friends and I don't want to mess up what we have." That broke me it was like a punch in the face telling me that we'd never be anything more than friends. The rest of the night Trevor and i stayed on the top of the ship laying down and listening to Sam Smith.

Fast Forward 1 month >>

Prom was over and I was driving Allie home. As I walked her up the driveway she kissed me (literally the best feeling in the world) she told me she felt stupid and that there was no one else she would rather trust with her heart and she asked me to be her boyfriend. Plot Twist. We had dated for almost 6 months when at 7:38pm September 15th i got a call from her dad. He told me she had just been in an accident with a drunk driver. When i made it to the hospital i learned that she had amnesia. She had no clue who i was or her dad, of the people in the room she only remembered her mom. I was with her for the next 2 months trying to get her to remember what we had and what we'd been through. Her dad then had a job offer in Oregon and she moved away. 10 years of friendship thrown away.

MCGamer

This is the place I've grown to love so much. I hopped onto the teamspeak for the first time when i was down and thats where i found nobody. All the community members were offline and i only saw two moderators in a DND channel. I poked a moderator named ApexMC "im lonely are you busy?" and to my surprise he moved me and started talking to me asking how i was. Who wouldve known that this guy would become my closest friend and the person i am most grateful for. And now you're a trial Sr. Moderator. I am so proud of you Chris. I love you with all my heart and I cannot thank you enough for being there for me since the beginning and essentially saving my life that night.

Since meeting Chris I have met so many wonderful and amazing people and honestly i would not have made it this far without every single one of you guys. You are my biggest motivation, my biggest love, and my biggest appreciation in this world. Since being here I have made so many ny friends and I can never go back, you guys are always there to motivate me to do better, to challenge me, to care for me when im down, and there is never a moment im not laughing with you guys.

Being part of the staff team is more than just bans, mutes, and kicks. Yes these are some of the things we need to do as staff to keep this community fun and safe but being staff is so much more. Being staff is making these lifelong relationships and friendships that can't be traded for anything. One of my promises during my tenure as staff and one of the three goals i set for myself coming into the staff team were to interact more with you guys the members of the community and my immediate goals are to participate with you guys in more events, chatting on teamspeak, and even here. Id like to thank all of you for making me, well ME.

I will continue to do my best and everything i can to serve this community to the best of my ability, and that is a promise.

Shoutout to the best staff team there is! I love you guys so much and I appreciate everything you have done for me, now i will take some time for some special thank yous to the people have impacted my life the most. Woo, that was a mouthful. So here we are and many more to come.

Special Mentions

ApexMC - thank you for everything Chris. You are the best friend that i could ever ask for. Thank you for being by my side through my roughest times and for still supporting me and all of my ridiculousness. I will never be able to express my love for you but i hope to do more for you and i just want you to know that i will be here for you through anything and everything. There is no doubt in my mind that you will pass your trial, you will make an excellent Sr. Mod i await the day you lose the "Trial".

Frankyy - Dylan you are my babe and no one else's. You are the sole reason for me being on the staff team. During my rough waters and the journey i took to get waiting, interviewed, and accepted you were there for me through all of it. I remember the hour long Facetimes, the stupid things wed do over the phone. I just i love you so much. Without you I wouldn't even have gotten staff and wouldn't even get a chance to apply until June. You are one of the people i am most thankful for, you treated my like your king, yeah i think im the king and you're the queen ;) You seriously made me feel so precious and i want to do that for you because dylan i care so much about you and i love you to pieces, i hope we talk more like we used to.

Axanite | Liam - Liam you have been there for me during the darkest times and since the beginning. Thank you for everything that you do, for listening and for caring about me. I want you to know that i love you so much and that you mean the world to me. I know you know i am always here for you so come to me about anything i will be a liam for you liam <3 I call Haxanite!

Giggums - The best mod buddy anyone could ever ask for. Thank you for being my role model. Before being staff i saw you as that perfect mod who ran OMN and did everything perfect. I looked up to you and still do i want to be the best i can be and i have you to thank for everything. You are one of the most caring and loving people i know thank you ryan. I cannot stress enough how much i love you. I will make you proud. Do you feel old now that your mod buddy is a mod buddy? <3

Cameron - You are my Australian Axanite! Just kidding you are my Cameron. I love you to pieces you know that? Thank you for putting up with me and all my weirdness. I will always be here when you need me no matter the terrible time zone differences! You will get the girl, i just know ;) Thank you cameron, for everything.

I wish i could write one for everyone who has impacted my life but that would take days, so i am going to tag the people that mean the most to me. I love you guys so much and thank you for everything.

SoupSalad africanswallow Imanol Athenaa TrebleMaker Bree Burningcupcakes Chandelle chnxRoyalxD LilBub DuruFTW Dylan Radiant Exzone TheLichBD Gecko Getix Goldsminer GoontherMC Jake iRocki Kat KellieBreanne Lunarist MisiLica Miner9823 NagolGames Pacador MythicalYT Narwhal Patrified _Pyrrhic Razzledgirl Sebastian ShaiPR7 Ceroria Techaton Upward TheLastGapple William Yannick

Last edited:

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
CONGRATS ANDREW! You've been doing awesome! You are the main reason I came back! LOVE YOU MAN! <3

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
YASS AndrewBae! Congratulations and here's to many more! :love:

Andrew

Experienced
Reaction score
Good job old friend ily :)
ItsArdaQG you are indeed an old friend. One of my first friends. You were there with me since the beginning and saw me get mod. Arda i love you very much and it saddens me that i haven't talked to you in so long. We need to talk soon, and i hope you decide to apply for mod. Im sure you'd be amazing <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci