• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-=3 Resource Packs! Self Textured!=-

Spurrs

Spectator
Reaction score
3 Packs! A Pot PvP Pack and two SG Packs!

A Pot PvP Pack, Spurrs64x.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/f9r1327xwsjje5i/Spurrs64x.zip
Potions:
Drinkable Potion, HERE.
Splash Potion, HERE.
Swords:
Diamond, HERE.
Gold, l0l wh0 c4reZ ab00t gold?
Iron, HERE.
Stone, HERE.
Wood, HERE.
Bow:
HERE, Yes only the last stage. It's 128x Shredders.
Particles:
Sharpness, HERE.
Criticals, HERE.
Potions, Drinkable, HERE, Splash Healing, HERE.

SG Pack 1, My 'Private Pack' well it used to be atleast.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cdvwic47qxi1irj/§4[§a§lSpurr's_§3§lPrivate_§5§lPack§4]§r.zip
Swords:
Diamond, HERE.
Gold, HERE.
Iron, HERE.
Stone, HERE.
Wood, HERE.
Bow:
HERE, a lot like the other one.
Gapple:
HERE
Low Fire:
HERE
Particles (Criticals):
HERE
Continuing.. Sorry don't want to go too much into detail.

SG Pack 2.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nt2tv9ncz1pe7wd/§4[§a§lSpurr's_§5§lPack§4]§r.zip
Swords:
Diamond, HERE.
Gold, HERE.
Iron, HERE.
Stone, HERE.
Wood, HERE.
Bow:
HERE
Low Fire:
HERE
Particles (Criticals):
HERE

Now, the following features are in all the packs,
Minecraft Title Screen

Inventory

THANKS!
NOTICE* If downloaded feedback would help!

Last edited:

Spurrs

Spectator
Reaction score
I've seen the swords in different packs....
"self textured" I've seen some of these items in different packs...
OMG Like what ones, tell me. The Bow I've changed, hue, saturation, resolution. Swords Either changed the end, shaded, added gradient, made longer, change hues to match all the fits of the swords... Changed hues, guis, re-sized. I don't know what you guys are talking about.. Please give me examples of what I stole, and of course I didn't self texture every item. The title implies I have changed most of the pvp aspects in the resource pack.
EDIT: On the enderpearls, alone I changed hue, postured them, added lighting levels, used curve affects, removed unneeded shading.

Last edited:

UltimateAFS

Diamond
Reaction score
Just a heads up, in Spurrs 64x, your jackolantern front is missing. probably an error with the animation file. Also, in spurrs pack, your water is a bit glitchy. seems like it skips some animation frames. Other than that, the packs are very well created and put together.

Spurrs

Spectator
Reaction score
Just a heads up, in Spurrs 64x, your jackolantern front is missing. probably an error with the animation file. Also, in spurrs pack, your water is a bit glitchy. seems like it skips some animation frames. Other than that, the packs are very well created and put together.
Most likely forgot to change the jackolantern as it is rarely used, but yes animated file glitch. Ill go check out the water in Spurrs Pack. EDIT: Yeah I see the water glitch, most likely a restart to the animation. Didn't notice due to the fact I don't play with water animated but thanks!

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Most likely forgot to change the jackolantern as it is rarely used, but yes animated file glitch. Ill go check out the water in Spurrs Pack. EDIT: Yeah I see the water glitch, most likely a restart to the animation. Didn't notice due to the fact I don't play with water animated but thanks!
FIX IT c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci