• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3 steps to become a "Mad MLG Baller"

Reaction score
NOTE: Please, Please, Please do not do any of the following things below. I do not support doing any of this, and the story is just a joke. While it isn't something that can get you "banned" a LOT of bad stuff will happen. And if you do tell a story please keep it appropriate. This thread is not meant to be taken seriously, just as a place for a few of you to get a good laugh. :)

Hi guys a lot of people like TheLastGapple arsenalfcgunners Fishyyy have always wondered how I'm so MLG baller, and have always wanted to be Mad MLG Baller, and I decided to not let out my secrets for a long time, but now I decided it's time to help you all out.

Step 1: If your already a grean bean you don't need to do this step. But if you have a donor rank like Fishyyy and PolishCamel you need to resign from your donor rank. you need to go to the sr.staff on teamspeak and tell them your resigning from donor. After you resign from donor then what you need to do is ask them for the Owner application. This will allow you to become a super MLG Player on MCSG(If you make it to Owner), and you will be super Baller with that Bold Red name and blue text. If you fail it is ok, you won't be as Mad Mlg baller if you had Owner but you can still be Mad MLG Baller.

Step 2: A lot of you are in High School, however high school is something people do for fun, and it can seriously conflict with your MCSG career. To solve this problem you need to drop out of high school, and after doing that, ask your school principal for plantinum donor for being in high school for 1 year. If your a senior high schooler its even better. You can ask for VIP and depending on how many suspensions you got, you might get it. VIP isn't necessary to be mad baller but if you want it, just show off your irl PvP skills to some teachers you hate.

Step 3: The Last and final step to becoming a Mad MLG Baller, is you need some cool clothing. If your a guy you need to go down to abercrombie and fitch and pick up some sick womens apparel for your parties. If your a girl head down to the Nike store and get some baller elites and baller shoes. However this costs money so now you need to sell some items like your textbooks, your fridge, your dryer, and maybe your current clothing.

After you have completed all of those steps, you will become a mad MLG Baller Just like me!

However just like math there is more than one way to get the answer, and I know I'm not the only mad MLG Baller. So if your a Mad MLG Baller please help other people out and share your methods. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
NOTE: Please, Please, Please do not do any of the following things below. I do not support doing any of this, and the story is just a joke. While it isn't something that can get you "banned" a LOT of bad stuff will happen. And if you do tell a story please keep it appropriate. This thread is not meant to be taken seriously, just as a place for a few of you to get a good laugh. :)

Hi guys a lot of people like TheLastGapple arsenalfcgunners Fishyyy have always wondered how I'm so MLG baller, and have always wanted to be Mad MLG Baller, and I decided to not let out my secrets for a long time, but now I decided it's time to help you all out.

Step 1: If your already a grean bean you don't need to do this step. But if you have a donor rank like Fishyyy and PolishCamel you need to resign from your donor rank. you need to go to the sr.staff on teamspeak and tell them your resigning from donor. After you resign from donor then what you need to do is ask them for the Owner application. This will allow you to become a super MLG Player on MCSG(If you make it to Owner), and you will be super Baller with that Bold Red name and blue text. If you fail it is ok, you won't be as Mad Mlg baller if you had Owner but you can still be Mad MLG Baller.

Step 2: A lot of you are in High School, however high school is something people do for fun, and it can seriously conflict with your MCSG career. To solve this problem you need to drop out of high school, and after doing that, ask your school principal for plantinum donor for being in high school for 1 year. If your a senior high schooler its even better. You can ask for VIP and depending on how many suspensions you got, you might get it. VIP isn't necessary to be mad baller but if you want it, just show off your irl PvP skills to some teachers you hate.

Step 3: The Last and final step to becoming a Mad MLG Baller, is you need some cool clothing. If your a guy you need to go down to abercrombie and fitch and pick up some sick womens apparel for your parties. If your a girl head down to the Nike store and get some baller elites and baller shoes. However this costs money so now you need to sell some items like your textbooks, your fridge, your dryer, and maybe your current clothing.

After you have completed all of those steps, you will become a mad MLG Baller Just like me!

However just like math there is more than one way to get the answer, and I know I'm not the only mad MLG Baller. So if your a Mad MLG Baller please help other people out and share your methods. :)
Tried too hard ...

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
You forgot a fedora, trench coat, and growing a neck beard. You also must watch MLP, eat Doritos, and drink Mountain Dew. That is how you go full supreme ov3rlord of the MLG sw3g guild.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci