• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3 Year Anniversary!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's been 3 years since I signed up to be a member of the MCGamer (back then was MCSG) Community, and I can't believe I'm still here today

Although people say, it's just a block game, it's really more than that once you make a friendly community out of it. However, in all friendly communities there are always conflicts which I have witnessed and been a part of in the past years... but we don't have to talk about that today.

Anyways I remember just watching the movie The Hunger Games with Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, etc. and I saw the Yogscast play something like that in Minecraft called Survival Games and I knew, even before I had Minecraft, I wanted to play that. And so I did... for 3 years now. But as time progressed, it went from playing games of SG, to testing new maps, and to even making some new ones!

Throughout my time here, I have helped build Dracarys, Valentines, Mockingjay, and soon to come, Springfield. Additionally, I built Minihubs for MCTF2, ColorZone, and a few others, which helped me get VIP.

Speaking of ranks. I was a Green Bean (Regular Rank) for about 1.5 years. But later on I finally got Diamond, and soon after I got Platinum. A year later, I got VIP for the reason I stated above. And finally, after quite a few dumb applications, I made one that was good enough to help get to be a Moderator on May 3rd, 2015!

So I would tag a few people that have made my journey here great, and are the reasons why I have never left, but that's honestly WAY too many people. You all should know who you are :)

Cheers to another year!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci